IMPORTANT NOTE: Titanium TV is no longer functioning. However, users can install Typhoon TV which is a fork or clone of Titanium using the guide below:
The step-by-step instructional guide below will show you How To Install Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV and Android TV Box.
Titanium TV is a working fork/clone of the popular streaming APK, Terrarium TV. Titanium features the same layout, settings, interface, and more.
It also has the ability to use MX Player as your video player, and offers tons of source options for an awesome streaming experience.
This application also provides subtitle support.
The steps below show how to install Titanium APK on a 3rd Generation Fire TV. However, these steps will also work on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load Titanium TV is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Use the step by step guide below to Install Titanium TV on Firestick/Fire TV/Android TV Box.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Titanium TV Installation Guide
Note: Prior to installing Titanium TV, you will need to uninstall any versions/patched versions of Terrarium TV on your device. Once uninstalled, you can freely install Titanium for unlimited streaming.
These Terrarium TV clones and patches don’t provide many high-quality links anymore. TROYPOINT suggests pairing the Real-Debrid service which you can setup under the settings tab within Titanium TV (see setup instructions below for Real-Debrid).
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://troypoint.com/ttv
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
14. Click “Click Here” to install Titanium TV (make sure you have removed Terrarium TV prior to installing)
15. Wait for file download to finish
16. Click Install
17. Click Done
18. This will return you to Downloader. Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
Installation is now complete!
If Titanium does not appear on your home screen, you can find it by clicking “See All” under Your Apps & Channels List. To move to the front, long click and drag to the top of apps lists.
TIP: If you’re trying to install unverified apps from the Amazon App Store, you can only complete it by side-loading or installing anything into your device without using the official app-distribution method. I recommend using a VPN to install such apps. Click this link to learn how to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube.
Titanium TV Features, Description, and More
As a clone of Terrarium TV, you will notice the same layout/design Titanium features.
The main menu will provide you with the option to choose from Movies and TV Shows. Within each are numerous sub-categories including: Trending, Most Popular, Top Rated, Genre, and more.
After making your Movie/TV Show selection, you will be provided with tons of source options for streaming. Often times these are available in High Definition including 1080p. Currently, the 4k Category is not available.
If you are looking for the best quality streams, I highly recommend integrating a real-debrid account within Titanium TV. Real-Debrid will provide you with the best streams for little to no buffering on your device.
Another great feature available within Titanium is the ability to add a Trakt.tv account as well. Using Trakt is a great way to sync and scrobble all your favorite content across numerous apps and platforms.
Titanium is a great Terrarium replacement and should work consistently with the use of real-debrid. Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Titanium TV Subtitles
Subtitles within Titanium TV are hosted through OpenSubtitles.org which is the most popular subtitle resource available.
To use subtitles in Titanium, follow the guide below:
1. From the Settings of Titanium, scroll down and select Choose Subtitle Language
2. Choose English (or your preferred language)
3. Scroll down and click OK
4. Open your chosen content and select a source
(In this instance, I am streaming Night of the Living Dead which is listed as one of the Best Public Domain Movies)
5. Click Play with Subtitles
6. Choose a subtitle option. I suggest choosing the one with the most downloads
NOTE: If you find subtitles do not work, return to this screen and select another subtitle option
Content will then play with your subtitles integrated!
Titanium TV APK
Get More Video Links With Real-Debrid
As mentioned earlier, Titanium TV doesn’t work very well unless you are using Real-Debrid.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to setup Real-Debrid in Titanium TV.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader which will add new video sources within Titanium TV that you can choose from. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
Real-Debrid is a premium service that costs approximately $5 per month which is less than a large bucket of popcorn at the theater.
Important: You must disconnect VPN on your streaming device prior to following the steps below. Once Real-Debrid pairing and setup is complete, you may activate your VPN.
Step 1 – Register for Real-Debrid Account
Step 2 – Click settings toggle within Titanium TV
Step 3 – Click Settings
Step 4 – Click Login to Real-Debrid
Step 5 – Write down code provided on the screen
Step 6 – Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device and type in code from above & click Continue button
Step 7 – Real-Debrid authorized message appears within Titanium TV
Step 8 – You will now have access to additional video sources identified in green font with the abbreviation [DEB] – these should provide buffer-free playback
Integrate MX Player on Titanium TV
Titanium TV gives you the ability to use external media players. In this example below we will show you how to use MX Player within the application.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Once on the Home screen of Titanium TV, click the drop down menu on the upper left (three horizontal lines).
3. Scroll down and click Settings.
4. Scroll down and select Choose default video player.
5. Choose MX Player.
6. After enabling MX Player, search for the content you want to play. For this example we used Night of the Living Dead.
7. Click on your preferred streaming source, then scroll down and click Play with.
8. Under Choose Application, select MX Player.
9. That’s it! You can now enjoy MX Player as your default media player.
Integrate Trakt on Titanium TV
1. Scroll down on the menu and click Settings.
2. Scroll down and select Login to Trakt.tv.
3. Write down the code provided on the screen.
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate to enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
5. Click Yes
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Return back to Titanium TV and click on Settings. Scroll down and you should now be logged in to Trakt.
Add Media to Favorites
This quick screenshot guide will show you how to add media to Favorites within Titanium TV.
1. On the Home screen, search for the content you want to add to Favorites. For this example we used Night of the Living Dead.
2. Click the star icon on the upper right of the screen to add your selected media to Favorites.
3. Go back to the Home screen of Titanium TV, then click on the menu on the upper left of the screen (three horizontal lines).
4. Scroll down and choose Favorites.
5. Under Movies you will now see your media within your Favorites!
6. If you want to get rid of certain media within your Favorites, just click on the media you want to remove then click the star icon on the upper right to remove from Favorites.
Download Media with Titanium TV
Titanium TV also allows users to download media from the application. To do this, if you are using a Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube you will want to have ES File Explorer installed on your device.
Note: For those using the Nvidia Shield or Android TV Boxes, unfortunately ES File Explorer is not available within the Google Play Store. For these devices we recommend installing FX File Explorer.
Remember prior to going through these steps on Titanium TV with the Firestick, you must install ES File Explorer.
1. Type in the Movie or TV Show you want to download. For this example we chose Night of the Living Dead, which is in the public domain.
2. Select your streaming source then scroll down and click “Play with…”
3. Choose ES Downloader.
4. Wait for the media file to finish downloading.
5. Once the media file is finished downloading, you can either open the file right away or open the folder. We chose Open File.
6. Your downloaded media file will now start to play!
7. To locate your media file within ES File Explorer, click the Home button on your remote and launch ES File Explorer.
8. Scroll down on the left menu and click Library.
9. Then scroll down and select Movies.
10. You will now notice your downloaded media file within your Library.
11. If you ever want to remove files from your Library, hover over your file then hold down the OK button on your remote until you see a green check mark.
12. Scroll down and click Delete on the bottom menu.
13. Click OK. Your downloaded media file is now deleted from your Library.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.