Over 50,000 People Have Used This Free Guide & Videos!
Supercharge Your Fire TV / Stick Free Guide With 3 Bonus Videos
How To Leverage The Power Of Free Kodi Addons & Secret Settings
- Install the best Kodi addons with the push of a button.
- Use proven buffering techniques to ensure smooth playback.
- Setup a VPN for secure streaming & avoid throttling from your Internet service provider
- Install your own home media server with FREE software.
- Enjoy thousands of FREE movies, tv shows, live streams, etc.
This tutorial will show you how to install Google Play On Fire TV alternative which will work just as well and best of all, we aren’t required to root our device.
In this article and video below, I will be installing a Google Play alternative called Aptoide and best of all, this version is optimized for streaming devices such as the Fire TV/Stick. One of the problems with installing android applications onto the Fire TV or Stick is that they don’t work very well with the remote. That isn’t the case with this optimized version of Aptoide since it has been specifically created for our streaming devices such as the Amazon Fire TV or FireStick.
If you choose to install Google Play on Fire TV, then you will be required to root your device and go through a ton of steps to complete the process. This is an easier method and best of all, most of the apps that are available in Google Play are also available in Aptoide Android App store.
Important: It is strongly suggested that you watch the video below the written steps for detailed instructions on this process. The written steps below the video are meant for general steps and do not cover the exactly details.
How To Install Google Play On Fire TV Alternative Guide
- Go into Fire TV Settings / Device or Sytem / Developer Options / turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go back to home screen of Fire TV or FireStick and install the free application Downloader for the Amazon App Store.
- Open Downloader and input the following download url – http://troypoint.com/app into the address location for downloading apps. Go ahead and install the program.
- Open Aptoide and enjoy installing Android Applications onto your Fire TV or FireStick that previously required side-loading.
If you would like to quickly install the very best Kodi addons CLICK HERE to get my free Supercharge Guide.
Important: Many Internet Service providers keep a close eye on what you are downloading/streaming through your connection…how intrusive is that?? I strongly suggest that you invest in an inexpensive VPN service and enjoy a private connection to the Internet. If you are using Kodi, this is a must!