Supercharge Your Fire TV / Stick
Install The Best Kodi Addons With 1 Click
- Enjoy thousands of FREE movies, tv shows, live streams, etc.
- Use proven buffering techniques to ensure smooth playback.
- Learn how to access blocked Kodi addons, builds, and wizards
Over 100,000 Fire TV Owners Have Used This Free Guide!
This tutorial will show you how to install Google Play On Fire TV alternative which will work just as well and best of all, we aren’t required to root our device.
In this article and video below, I will be installing a Google Play alternative called Aptoide and best of all, this version is optimized for streaming devices such as the Fire TV/Stick. One of the problems with installing android applications onto the Fire TV or Stick is that they don’t work very well with the remote. That isn’t the case with this optimized version of Aptoide since it has been specifically created for our streaming devices such as the Amazon Fire TV or FireStick.
If you choose to install Google Play on Fire TV, then you will be required to root your device and go through a ton of steps to complete the process. This is an easier method and best of all, most of the apps that are available in Google Play are also available in Aptoide Android App store.
Important: It is strongly suggested that you watch the video below the written steps for detailed instructions on this process. The written steps below the video are meant for general steps and do not cover the exactly details.
How To Install Google Play On Fire TV Alternative Guide
- Go into Fire TV Settings / Device or Sytem / Developer Options / turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go back to home screen of Fire TV or FireStick and install the free application Downloader for the Amazon App Store.
- Open Downloader and input the following download url – http://troypoint.com/app into the address location for downloading apps. Go ahead and install the program.
- Open Aptoide and enjoy installing Android Applications onto your Fire TV or FireStick that previously required side-loading.
If you would like to quickly install the very best Kodi addons CLICK HERE to get my free Supercharge Guide.
Important: Many Internet Service providers keep a close eye on what you are downloading/streaming through your connection…how intrusive is that?? I strongly suggest that you invest in an inexpensive VPN service and enjoy a private connection to the Internet. If you are using Kodi, this is a must!