This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This tutorial will provide you with a step-by-step guide to install TeaTV on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Important Note: TeaTV has recently updated, which means more link providers have been added and miscellaneous bugs have been fixed. With this latest update, TeaTV is now working great again!
TeaTV is an APK streaming application that provides users with thousands of Movies & TV Shows for viewing.
TeaTV offers a wide array of content for your streaming enjoyment. It features an awesome interface and tons of Categories to choose from.
Not only can you view Movies and TV Shows, but TeaTV also provides some Live TV options.
For these reasons and more we have included TeaTV in our Best APKs list.
The following steps will instruct you how to install TeaTV on a Firestick or Fire TV. However, the same steps can be used to install the app on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) does not verify whether app/addon/IPTV developers hold the proper licensing for content that they deliver. We do not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and have no affiliation with developers. We do not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall only access media that falls under public domain status which isn't protected by copyright. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT. We adhere to all valid DMCA takedown requests.
Currently, streaming copyrighted content without consent in the US is a misdemeanor punishable by law.
How To Install TeaTV Guide
Follow the screenshot tutorials below on how to install TeaTV. We have provided installation guides for both Downloader and our Rapid App Installer.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable Unknown Sources within settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
2. Launch Downloader
3. If prompted, click Allow
4. Click OK for developer notes
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – teatv.net and click Go
- teatv.net is the official website of this app.
7. Scroll down and click TeaTV Android.
8. Click Free download.
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
9. Wait for the APK file to download.
10. When complete, Click Install
11. Click Done
12. Click Delete.
13. Click Delete again.
14. Launch TeaTV.
15. When prompted with this message click Allow.
16. Click Accept.
17. Choose your preferred Subtitle language. If English is your preferred language just click OK.
18. That’s it! TeaTV is now successfully installed. Enjoy!
Rapid App Installer Method
1. First, you will need to sign up for the Rapid App Installer if you haven’t already
2. Once you have the Rapid App Installer on your device, launch the TROYPOINT App.
3. Click OK when prompted with this message.
4. Click Allow.
5. On the home screen of the TROYPOINT App select Rapid App Installer.
6. Scroll down until you find TeaTV v10.0 and click the download icon to the right.
7. Wait a few seconds for the APK file to download.
8. Next click the play icon.
9. Click Install.
10. Click Done.
That’s it! You have now successfully installed TeaTV using our Rapid App Installer. Enjoy!
Integrate MX Player on TeaTV
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open TeaTV, then search for the content you want to play. For this example we used Night of the Living Dead.
3. Click Watch Now.
4. Select “Play with external video player.”
5. Select MX Player.
6. Once you choose MX Player, hover over and click “Always” to set as your default player.
7. That’s it! You can now enjoy using MX Player as your default player.
Get More Video Links with Real-Debrid on TeaTV
As mentioned earlier, TeaTV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid in TeaTV.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that adds high-quality stream options to content on TeaTV. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
Real-Debrid is a premium service that costs approximately $5 per month, which is less than a small popcorn at the movie theater.
Important: You must disconnect VPN on your streaming device prior to following the steps below. Once Real-Debrid pairing and setup is complete, you may activate your VPN.
1. Register for Real-Debrid Account
2. Scroll over to the left side of the screen until the menu appears.
3. Scroll down and click Setting.
4. Scroll down and select “Login to Real-Debrid.”
5. This screen will then appear. Be sure to remember this code.
6. Open an Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device and type in code from above and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. Your Real-Debrid status will now say Connected.
9. You will now have access to additional video streams identified in a different colored font with the abbreviation [RD] – these should provide buffer-free playback. Enjoy!
Using MX Player is also popular because it works great for Subtitles. TeaTV has an easy subtitle setup that can be implemented following the instructions below:
1. Once you select a Movie or TV Show choose your preferred streaming source.
2. Once you click on your preferred source, scroll down and click Play with subtitles.
3. Just select the first subtitle option.
4. Your content will now begin to play with subtitles!
5. TeaTV also allows you to change your subtitle font and color if you prefer. On the Home screen scroll down and click Setting.
6. To change your subtitle color, scroll down and select “Change subtitle color.”
7. Change your subtitle color to whichever color you prefer.
8. To change your subtitle size, click back on the remote and select “Change subtitle size.”
9. Select whichever font size you prefer.
For more information about Subtitles and how to set them up for all your streaming apps, check out our Subtitles Resource Guide below:
Trakt Integration With TeaTV
TeaTV also has the option to integrate a trakt.tv account within the app. By using Trakt, you can sync all your favorite shows and films across multiple platforms and devices so you’ll never miss an episode!
Follow the instructions below to setup trakt within TeaTV:
1. Scroll down on the menu and click Setting.
2. Select Login to Trakt.tv.
3. Write down the code provided on the screen.
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate to enter provided code and click Continue.
5. Click Yes.
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Return back to the TeaTV settings and you should now be logged in under your Trakt username.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Download Content with TeaTV
Another added feature TeaTV provides is the ability to download Movies and TV Shows within the application.
NOTE: Whenever downloading content via streaming app, it is extremely important to have a VPN installed and connected to your device. This will protect your privacy and ensure your ISP or other cyber-onlookers cannot view your activity.
TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
In the instance below, I am downloading Night of the Living Dead which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
Use the following steps to download Movies and TV Shows from TeaTV:
1. Find your desired media content and choose a source.
2. Scroll down and click Download.
3. Wait for the file to finish downloading.
4. Once the download is complete, click on the media file.
5. To open downloaded media files with MX Player, scroll down and click MX Player. Then click Always.
6. You can now view your downloaded file!
IMPORTANT: To download files within TeaTV you must make sure there is enough space available.
If you are using a Firestick or Fire TV, you can find your device’s available space using the steps below:
- From the home screen of your device scroll to the right and hover over Settings
- Click Applications
- Hover over Manage Installed Applications
- Your internal space is listed on the right side of the screen
If you do not have a lot of available space, there are a few tricks we can do to add storage:
TeaTV Features & Details
As stated above, upon installing TeaTV you will notice a user-friendly interface full of content.
When searching for and selecting content on a Firestick or Fire TV, it is important to have your mouse toggle feature enabled.
Many functions in TeaTV require this and it will make your experience more enjoyable!
By using these you will have access to tons of high-quality links and can sync your favorite content across multiple platforms.
I highly suggest real-debrid for any streaming app as it will provide you with numerous links in 720 and even 1080p High Definition.
How To Search In TeaTV – after you click the search icon, you go to a page that appears to be blank usually with an ad. Highlight the back button in top left screen which looks like an arrow pointing to the left. Then click the right arrow on your remote and that will place you in the search box. Then, click the OK button to pull open the keyboard.
After selecting a title to view, you will see the option to Watch trailer. This is one of my favorite features of TeaTV as it allows the user to preview content prior to watching.
You will also notice the “Similar Movies or TV Shows” category shown below the description. This is a great way to find related movies or TV shows that might peak your interest.
To play content, simply click the Play button located at the top of the poster of the chosen title.
This will prompt TeaTV to scour for sources and ultimately give you numerous options to choose from. These will vary in quality and size so be sure to select one that works best for you.
After you choose to play, TeaTV provides a few different options for viewing. You can play with subtitles, play with different video players, and even download the content.
The following link lists the Best Public Domain Movies which you can download or stream without any copyright issues.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save $40 (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
What is TeaTV?
TeaTV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is TeaTV legal?
Yes. TeaTV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from TeaTV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can TeaTV be installed on?
TeaTV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.