This following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install Analiti Speed Test on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV devices.
Analiti Speed Test is an excellent tool used to test Internet speeds on streaming devices like the Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, and more.
NOTE: After being removed for several months, Analiti Speed Test is now available in the Amazon App Store again.
However, in case Analiti gets removed again in the future, it’s always a good idea to install from the Rapid App Installer and have speed test alternatives.
If you have an Android TV device such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Box, Chromecast, etc., you can install Analiti from the Google Play Store.
Although there are several speed test tools available, we have found Analiti to be the most reliable for calculating Internet speeds on streaming devices.
We have used Analiti in many TROYPOINT articles, including our popular tutorials listed below.
The following steps will show you how to install and use Analiti on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K.
In this tutorial, we are using the Downloader App to side-load Analiti. This same process can also be found in our Jailbreak Firestick guide.
TROYPOINT TIP: For one-click installation of Analiti Speed Test and tons of other popular streaming apps, check out the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer.
This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes. Use the link below to access this free application.
Use the steps below to install Analiti Speed Test on your preferred streaming device.
How To Install Analiti On Firestick/Fire TV Guide
Important! Since this application now requires side-loading, it is still being developed and there are misc bugs that the developer is ironing out.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Click the search bar
14. Type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – https://troypoint.com/analiti and click Go
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
15. Wait for the APK file to download
16. Click Install
17. You can open Analiti if you prefer or click Done
18. This will return you to the Downloader App. Click Delete (This will remove the installation file for more space on your device)
19. Click Delete again
20. Return to your device home screen. Then hover over Settings and select Applications
21. Scroll down and click Manage Installed Applications
22. Locate and click Analiti
23. Click Launch application
24. Analiti Speed Test will launch
25. That’s it! You have successfully installed Analiti Speed Test on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Enjoy! We have also included Analiti in our list of Best Firestick Apps.
Note: Since the developers are still ironing out this sideloaded version of Analiti, unfortunately, we aren’t able to move this app within our Apps & Channels list.
If using an Android TV device check out our short guide below.
How To Install Analiti On Android TV Guide
Follow the screenshot tutorial below on how to install Analiti Speed Test on Android TV devices.
In this example, we are using an NVIDIA Shield, but this same process works on any Android device running Android TV OS.
Refer to our Android Resource Guide for more information on the differences between Android TV and Stock Android OS.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV device.
- Note: You will need to create a free Google Account if you don’t already have one so you are able to download apps from the Google Play Store.
2. Click the search icon and type “analiti” into the search box and click Search.
3. Click Analiti Speed Test.
4. Click Install.
5. Wait a few seconds for the Analiti Speed Test app to install on your Android TV device.
6. Once the Analiti app installs, return back to your home screen.
7. Scroll to the right and select the big plus icon (+) to add Analiti to your Favorites.
8. Select Analiti.
9. Then hold down the OK button on your remote and choose Move.
10. Move the Analiti app towards the front of your Apps list if you prefer.
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed Analiti Speed Test on your Android TV Device.
How to Use Analiti Speed Test
After installing Analiti it’s important to know how to use this tool to test speeds on your streaming device.
This process is very simple and is outlined in our video tutorial below.
We tested Internet speeds with both our VPN off and on for comparison purposes.
For VPN installation steps on the Firestick/Fire TV, refer to our VPN for Firestick guide.
Analiti Speed Test Setup & VPN Speed Trick – Video Tutorial
As seen on the chart below, you only need download speeds of 8 Mbps to stream 1080p videos and 25 Mbps to stream 4K. Anything more than that is usually overkill and won’t help you steam better.
For more information on internet speeds, I suggest viewing our Internet Speed Guide.
Note: It may be beneficial to use another tool like Speedtest by Ookla to double test speeds in comparison with Analiti.
You can use the Amazon Silk Browser or any web browser on your device to use this tool.
Since Analiti is only optimized for streaming devices, I suggest using our TROYPOINT Speed Test for testing Internet speeds on a PC, tablet, or mobile device.
Analiti Speed Test is an excellent tool that will improve your streaming experience. Give it a try today!
REMINDER: For the quickest installation of Analiti Speed Test be sure to get our Free Rapid App Installer!
Analiti Speed Test FAQ
What is Analiti?
Analiti is a free speed test tool available for installation on streaming devices to test Internet speeds.
Is Analiti free?
Yes. Analiti is 100% free to install and use.
Why is Analiti not in the Amazon App Store?
Analiti was recently removed from the Amazon App Store, but will likely return soon according to the developers. You can also side-load Analiti using this guide.
What devices can Analiti be installed on?
Analiti is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV devices, and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!