This in-depth report on USTVGO will provide you with important information that you need to know about this site on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Is USTVGO safe to use? Is USTVGO legal? How do I watch USTVGO? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that USTVGO isn’t available through a verified provider such as Amazon or Google Play. This is sometimes a warning sign.
After the downfall of Modbro, many are looking for a live TV streaming option and USTVGO is a great choice.
This free streaming site is popular among people who Jailbreak their Firestick or Android TV Boxes.
It provides tons of categories and channels for live viewing and features an easy-to-use interface.
Although there are ads present on the site, one of the best parts about USTVGO is that no sign-up is required!
USTVGO provides Live channels across a variety of categories including News, Entertainment, Kids, Sports, and more.
This includes options for Watching College Football Online.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is USTVGO Safe to Use?
- 2 Screenshots
- 3 Watching USTVGO on Firestick/Fire TV & Android
- 4 Watching USTVGO on PC
- 5 Watching USTVGO on iPhone
- 6 USTVGO Details & Description
- 7 Is USTVGO Legal?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Is USTVGO Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan the official website with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did find one malicious file within the URL which looks like something pertaining to viruses/malware.
We always preach about the importance of using both Antivirus Software and a VPN with unverified websites such as USTVGO.
When we see flagged files in VirusTotal, a trusted VPN for IPTV is pretty much required to protect your online identity and security.
Now, here are the steps that we went through to access the official USTVGO Website.
In order to review this streaming site, the first thing we need to do is access it.
This process also applies to those using Android devices, and Puffin TV is a popular browser for Android TV boxes.
Watching USTVGO on Firestick/Fire TV & Android
NOTE: Since services such as USTVGO aren’t available for installation as an application through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with these unverified Live TV services.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon
2. Type Silk Browser and select the suggested search result.
3. Click the Select button on your Firestick remote control.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the download to be completed.
6. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
7. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
8. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
9. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
10. Launch the Silk Browser.
11. Click the Search icon to enter a URL.
12. Enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. TROYPOINT does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
13. If prompted with this screen just select Cancel.
14. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser.
15. If you want to bookmark the USTVGO website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
16. To select a channel, simply hover over the channel link you prefer and click the OK button on your remote.
17. Your selected channel will now launch. For Fullscreen viewing, click the Fullscreen icon in the bottom right of the screen.
18. That’s it! You are now able to view channels in Fullscreen within USTVGO.
Watching USTVGO on PC
Using USTVGO on a PC or tablet may be the simplest method to using the site for Live TV streaming.
All we did is open a web browser on our PC and enter the following URL – ustvgo.tv
Watching USTVGO on iPhone
Another great way to stream Live TV using USTVGO is through mobile devices. In the short guide below we are using an iPhone 7.
If you don’t have the IPVanish VPN App installed on your iPhone, I highly recommend viewing our VPN for iPhone Tutorial first.
1. Launch the IPVanish App and click Connect.
2. You are now connected to IPVanish VPN. Next click the Home button on your iPhone.
3. Open a web browser. In this example, we are using the Safari browser.
4. Click the Search icon and enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
5. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO to stream Live TV on your iPhone.
6. Just like on a Firestick and PC, you are able to use the Fullscreen option on an iPhone as well.
USTVGO Details & Description
As mentioned previously, USTVGO offers a few categories to choose from for live viewing. The site appears to contain a total of 83 channels as of this writing.
These categories include Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, TV Guide, and more.
USTVGO has an easy-to-use TV Guide that is built-in for easy browsing through channels.
For more information on TV Guides, you can check out our detailed Electronic Program Guide (EPG) article.
If you are having navigation issues when using USTVGO, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
Click the link below to learn more about Mouse Toggle and how to install on a Firestick/Fire TV.
For a similar alternative to USTVGO, check out the 123TV Live TV website.
While USTVGO is a great option for streaming basic Live TV, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service listed within our IPTV Guide below.
If you are looking for other streaming sites that provide Movies and TV Shows, refer to our popular guides below.
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified streaming websites hold the proper licensing.
If and when a streaming site is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that USTVGO is distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through streaming websites such as USTVGO.
See our detailed guide below for more information on the legality of IPTV and everything you need to know before streaming.
For 100% verified and Legal IPTV Services, TROYPOINT recommends Vidgo:
Vidgo is a fabulous live streaming option with over 95 channel options including Sports, News, Entertainment, and more.
Currently, users can access a Free 7-Day Trial with the special offer provided below.
Learn more about Vidgo in our detailed guide below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is USTVGO?
USTVGO is a service available for use on multiple streaming devices to watch Live TV for free.
Is USTVGO Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether an unverified IPTV website/service holds the proper licensing. At first glance, it appears this website may be distributing copyrighted content without the proper licensing. The end-user is responsible for content accessed within this unverified streaming site.
Does USTVGO Stream Live TV?
Yes. USTVGO streams Live TV channels mostly in standard definition quality.
What Devices can USTVGO be used on?
USTVGO is available for use on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android boxes, PCs, iPhones, tablets, and more.
What Channels does USTVGO Have?
USTVGO offers numerous channels to choose from for live viewing. These include channels within the categories of news, entertainment, sports, drama, and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!