The step-by-step guide below will show you How to Watch USTVGO on Firestick, Android, PC, and iPhone for free Live TV streaming.
USTVGO is a free live television streaming website and has become a popular alternative to cable and other Live TV apps.
Although there are ads present on the site, one of the best parts about USTVGO is that no sign up is required!
USTVGO provides Live channels across a variety of categories including News, Entertainment, Kids, Sports, and more.
For these reasons and more, we have included USTVGO within our Best Free IPTV Options list.
Use the steps below to install USTVGO on your preferred streaming device.
How to Watch USTVGO on Firestick/Fire TV Guide
NOTE: Since services such as USTVGO aren’t available for installation as an application through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. Always use a VPN with these unverified Live TV services.
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k using the Silk Browser. However, these instructions will also work for any Android device.
If you are using an Android device I suggest using Google Chrome or Puffin TV for a browser.
- If you are an IPVanish VPN user, launch the IPVanish app and click Connect to ensure your privacy
- Note: If you don’t have the IPVanish app installed I suggest viewing our VPN for Firestick/Fire TV Guide
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon
2. Type Silk Browser and select the suggested search result.
3. Click the Select button on your Firestick remote control.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the download to be completed.
6. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
7. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
8. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
9. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
10. Launch the Silk Browser.
11. Click the Search icon to enter a URL.
12. Enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
13. If prompted with this screen just select Cancel.
14. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser.
15. If you want to bookmark the USTVGO website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
16. To select a channel, simply hover over the channel link you prefer and click the OK button on your remote.
17. Your selected channel will now launch. For Fullscreen viewing, click the Fullscreen icon in the bottom right of the screen.
18. That’s it! You are now able to view channels in Fullscreen within USTVGO.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Enjoy Lifetime Discount at Only $5 Per Month
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Watch USTVGO on PC
Using USTVGO on a PC or tablet may be the simplest method to using the site for Live TV streaming.
All you need to do is open a browser on your PC and enter the following URL – ustvgo.tv
How to Watch USTVGO on iPhone
Another great way to stream Live TV using USTVGO is through mobile devices. In the short guide below we are using an iPhone 7.
If you don’t have the IPVanish VPN App installed on your iPhone, I highly recommend viewing our VPN for iPhone Tutorial first.
1. Launch the IPVanish App and click Connect.
2. You are now connected to IPVanish VPN. Next click the Home button on your iPhone.
3. Open a web browser. In this example, we are using the Safari browser.
4. Click the Search icon and enter in the following URL – ustvgo.tv and click Go.
5. That’s it! You are now able to use USTVGO to stream Live TV on your iPhone.
6. Just like on a Firestick and PC, you are able to use the Fullscreen option on an iPhone as well.
USTVGO Details & Description
As mentioned previously, USTVGO offers a few categories to choose from for live viewing. The site appears to contain a total of 83 channels as of this writing.
These categories include Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, TV Guide, and more.
USTVGo has an easy to use TV Guide that is built-in for easy browsing through channels.
For more information on TV Guides, you can check out our detailed Electronic Program Guide (EPG) article.
If you are having navigation issues when using USTVGO, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
Click the link below to learn more about Mouse Toggle and how to install on a Firestick/Fire TV.
While USTVGO is a great option for streaming basic Live TV, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service listed within our IPTV Guide below.
If you are looking for other streaming sites that provide Movies and TV Shows, refer to our popular guides below.
USTVGO Frequently Asked Questions
What is USTVGO?
USTVGO is a service available for use on multiple streaming devices to watch Live TV for free.
Is USTVGO legal?
It's very difficult for us (TROYPOINT personnel) to determine whether a Live TV service like USTVGO holds the proper licensing to broadcast their channels. Just take caution and be sure to use a VPN when streaming from these 3rd party apps and services.
Does USTVGO stream Live TV?
Yes. USTVGO streams Live TV channels mostly in standard definition quality.
What devices can USTVGO be used on?
USTVGO is available for use on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android boxes, PCs, iPhones, tablets, and more.
What channels does USTVGO have?
USTVGO offers numerous channels to choose from for live viewing. These include ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, CNBC, MSNBC, BBC, and more.