The step-by-step guide below will show you How to Stream SolarMovie Online with any device.
This includes popular streaming devices such as the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cubes, Android TV Boxes, PCs, tablets, phones, and more.
SolarMovie is one of the most popular websites available for watching movies and tv shows online.
Similar to 123Movies, this streaming site has gone through several name changes and domain switches in the past but is now functioning again as of this writing.
SolarMovie provides Movies and TV Shows across a variety of categories & genres to choose from.
Although there are ads present on the site, one of the best parts about SolarMovie is that no sign up is required!
For these reasons and more, we have included SolarMovie within our popular lists below:
Important Note: Visiting the SolarMovie site without VPN protection is not recommended.
But with a secure VPN, you can enjoy all that SolarMovie has to offer.
You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with websites such as these.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether websites hold the proper licensing for content delivered through their site. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Use the steps below to stream SolarMovie on your preferred streaming device.
TROYPOINT TIP: You can enjoy the same Free Movies & TV Shows without annoying ads, accounts, and buffering by using secret streaming apps instead.
Troy from TROYPOINT has created a Free Supercharge Guide that shows you how to unleash your Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices with all of the best apps!
How to Stream SolarMovie Online with Firestick/Fire TV
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k using the Silk Browser. However, these instructions will also work for any Android device.
If you are using an Android device I suggest using Google Chrome or Puffin TV for a browser.
- If you are an IPVanish VPN user, launch the IPVanish app and click Connect to ensure your privacy
- Note: If you don’t have the IPVanish app installed I suggest viewing our VPN for Firestick/Fire TV Guide
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon and type Silk Browser. Then select the suggested search result.
2. Select the Silk Browser option under Apps & Games.
3. Click Download.
4. Wait for the download to be completed.
5. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
6. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
7. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
8. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
9. Launch the Silk Browser.
10. If prompted with this screen just select Cancel.
11. Click the Search icon and enter the following URL – www1.solarmovies.co and click Go.
- Alternative URL: https://www2.solarmovie.to
12. That’s it! You are now able to use SolarMovie on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser. If this screen appears just click the X icon.
13. If you want to bookmark the SolarMovie website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
14. For this example, we watched Night of the Living Dead which is one of our Best Public Domain Movies.
15. For Fullscreen viewing, locate and select the Fullscreen option on the bottom right side of the screen.
Enjoy streaming movies and TV shows using SolarMovie!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Stream SolarMovie Online with PC, Phone, or Tablet
Using SolarMovie on a PC, tablet, or mobile device may be the simplest method of using the site for movies & TV shows.
All you need to do is open a browser on your device and enter the following URL – www1.solarmovies.co
SolarMovie Details & Description
As mentioned previously, SolarMovie offers a few categories to choose from for streaming. These categories include Genre, Country, Movies, TV-Series, and Top IMDb.
Some of the different Genres consist of Action, Adventure, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Thriller, Drama, History, Family, Crime, and more.
If you are having navigation issues when using SolarMovie, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
Click the link below to learn more about Mouse Toggle and how to install on a Firestick/Fire TV.
While using the SolarMovie site is a solid option for streaming movies and TV shows, we suggest viewing our popular guides below for other options.
TROYPOINT Tip: For a more reliable method to watch TV Shows and Movies, I suggest looking into torrents.
This will eliminate buffering, and best of all NO ADS when viewing.
Check out our Free Torrents Supercharge Guide below: