The following step-by-step guide will show you How To Install Oreo TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Oreo TV is a free IPTV application that features Live TV options for several countries across the world and tons of Channels for each.
Oreo TV has been around for quite some time and has become a popular Live TV app within the cord-cutting community.
Recently we’ve received several comments from subscribers wondering why we didn’t have an Oreo TV tutorial on our site.
Well for the longest time this application was not working well, and our goal at TROYPOINT is to only promote quality applications & services that we have tested and are working well.
However, with its latest update (v.1.8.3) Oreo TV is currently working great!
For these reasons and more, we have included Oreo TV in our Best Free IPTV Services list.
Along with its vast options for live television, Oreo TV also has a VOD Section with Movies and TV Shows. While it is not a full library, it is a great place to stream flicks extremely fast!
Oreo TV has all of the popular channels you’ll need for viewing live television. While some of these are provided in HD quality, most only play Standard Definition links.
If you wish to stream High Definition Live TV, I strongly recommend using an IPTV Service. You can find our list of best IPTV services and more within our popular IPTV Guide below.
The following steps will show you how to install Oreo TV APK on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k . However, these same steps can also be used to install the application on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader app on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Use the steps below to install Oreo TV on your preferred streaming device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
NOTE: I highly recommend reading the details & description guide below the following screenshots for important info regarding channel favorites, quicker installation method, and more.
Oreo TV Installation Guide
1. Go to Home screen of your device and click the Settings button.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Click Developer options.
4. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Go back to Home screen and hover over search icon.
6. Type in “Downloader” and click the Downloader term which appears under the keyboard.
7. Select Downloader which will appear under Apps & Games.
8. Click Download.
9. Click Open.
10. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
11. Click OK.
12. Select Browser button on remote to open keyboard on your device.
13. Click the URL bar at the top of the screen and type the following URL exactly as shown here: troypoint.com/oreo and then click the Go button.
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete to remove file.
18. Click Delete again to confirm.
19. Next hold down the Home button on your remote, and select Apps.
20. Scroll to the bottom to hover over Oreo TV and click Options (3 horizontal lines). Then choose Move.
21. Move Oreo TV wherever you prefer.
22. Launch Oreo TV.
23. That’s it! Oreo TV is now successfully installed.
Oreo TV Features & Details
Oreo TV features tons of popular channels from across the world. This includes options for USA, Canada, UK, India, Australia, Russia, and more.
If searching for popular USA channels within Oreo TV, you will want to access the “Unicorn TV” section seen in the screenshot below.
You will then notice the popular USA channels to choose from in a variety of categories.
NOTE: After testing, we found that ads will appear when opening a channel for the first time. To exit out of ads, just simply click the back button on your remote.
There is also a decent selection of Documentaries to choose from within Oreo TV.
You can find this within the Movies category on the main menu, and then by selecting “4K HD Documentary.”
How to Add Favorites
A popular feature among Live TV users is the ability to add certain channels to a Favorites list. Luckily, Oreo TV does have a Favorites feature.
Follow the short guide below on how to add your preferred channels to Favorites within Oreo TV.
1. On the main screen of Oreo TV click the Live TV option on the menu.
2. Choose your preferred channel category. If searching for USA channels select Unicorn TV.
3. Hover over and select your preferred channel.
4. You will likely notice an ad appear, as we mentioned previously. Just click the back button on your remote to remove any ads.
5. Once your selected channel starts to play scroll to the right and select the heart icon.
6. You will then notice an “Added to favorites” message after you select the icon.
7. Click the back button on your remote until you return to the main menu of Oreo TV. Then select Favourites.
8. Notice your selected channel is now located within your Favorites!
9. To remove channels from your Favorites, simply hover over and select “Click Here to Clear All Favorites.”
10. Click Yes.
11. You have now successfully removed channels from your Favorites.
Overall, Oreo TV works great for providing free live television options. While many are provided only in SD quality, some are High Definition.
But for affordable, HD live TV, TROYPOINT suggests an IPTV Service. Refer to our IPTV Guide below.
TROYPOINT TIP: You can find Oreo TV and tons of other streaming/tech applications that are available in the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer. With this tool, you can install the best & most popular apps with the click of a button.
*Every app within the Rapid App Installer has been scanned by VirusTotal and is guaranteed malware-free.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Oreo TV?
Oreo TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Live TV for free.
Is Oreo TV legal?
It's very difficult for us (TROYPOINT personnel) to determine whether an IPTV service like Oreo TV holds the proper licensing to broadcast their channels. Just take caution and be sure to use a VPN when streaming from these 3rd party apps.
Does Oreo TV stream Live TV?
Yes. Oreo TV streams Live TV channels mostly in standard definition quality.
What devices can Oreo TV be installed on?
Oreo TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
What channels does Oreo TV have?
Oreo TV offers numerous channels to choose from for live viewing. These include News, Shows, Movies, Sports, Music, Gaming, Animals, Tech, and more.