The guide shows how to install Stremium on Firestick/Fire TV and Android devices.
Stremium is a revamped application of the once-popular “FitzyTV” for those familiar with that service.
This updated app works as a live TV aggregator to scrape services on your device for live channels.
It then combines them into one for an all-inclusive live streaming experience.
As of this writing, Stremium integrates with the following Live TV Services on Firestick/Fire TV devices.
We expect this list of compatible live TV services to grow over time as Stremium gains popularity.
For these reasons and more, we have included Stremium in our list of Best Firestick Apps.
Important Note: Prior to using the Stremium app on your preferred streaming device you must register for a free account on their official website. We include steps for this after the installation tutorial.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
In this instance, we are using a Fire TV Stick 4K. However, this will also work on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
If you are using an Android TV device like a MECOOL Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, etc. you can install the Stremium app from the Google Play Store.
Follow the guide below for installing the Stremium app on any Firestick/Fire TV.
How To Install Stremium on Firestick/Android
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Find and click Search.
2. Search for “Stremium” and click the first option that appears.
3. Click the Stremium app that appears under Apps & Games.
4. Click Download.
5. Wait for the app to install and click Open.
6. Stremium will launch.
7. That’s it! You have installed the Stremium app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
After installing you will be prompted with a link code. Write this code down, as you will need this later.
Follow the guide below for setting up Stremium and integrating a live TV provider.
How to Setup Stremium
After installing the Stremium app on your device, you will need to sign up for a free account and integrate a live TV provider.
Follow the steps below for registration and setting up this IPTV player. This process is similar to setting up FitzyTV.
1. On another device, visit the official Stremium Website and click Get Stremium.
2. Enter your Email Address and Password then click Register.
- We used an Anonymous Email Address when signing up
3. Once on the main dashboard of Stremium click Add Device.
4. Input your link code from the previous steps and click Link TV.
5. You should notice a message saying “you have successfully linked your TV.”
6. Once your TV is linked, return back and choose your live TV provider. For this example we used Philo.
NOTE: We used Philo due to their 7-Day Free Trial and it works well with Stremium!
7. Sign in to whichever live TV provider you are integrating.
8. Wait a minute or two for channels to populate and that’s it! You have successfully integrated a live TV provider within Stremium.
9. If you want to add or remove any live TV providers from Stremium you can do this within the Settings.
Overall, this app is a great tool for Firestick/Android users that stream live tv.
If you were a previous user of FitzyTV you will likely enjoy this updated version.
Combining multiple services into one location is a great way to get more channel options and content in one location.
For more popular live TV guides, refer to our popular tutorials below.
Stremium (New FitzyTV) FAQ
What is Stremium?
Stremium is an IPTV player that pairs with many live TV providers for an improved streaming experience. This was formerly known as FitzyTV.
Is Stremium legal?
Yes. This app is 100% legal to install and use. It is available in the Google Play Store and Amazon App Store.
Is Stremium safe?
Yes this app is safe to install and use on any Fire TV or Android device.
What devices can Stremium be installed on?
Just like FitzyTV, this app is available for installation on any device that runs the Android operating system. This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android device.
What does IPTV stand for?
IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!