Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of the Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick and Android devices.
Is Diggz Xenon Ultra Light safe to use? Is Diggz Xenon Ultra Light legal? How do I install Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Diggz Xenon Ultra Light isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Diggz Xenon Ultra Light uses several quality Kodi addons for streaming and brings in fabulous links with no buffering.
You can also integrate your Real-Debrid and Trakt accounts for a fabulous streaming experience.
This build works great on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular Kodi device due to its low price and ability to unlock the device.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Table of Contents
- Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Screenshots
- Is Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Safe to Use?
- How to Install Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build
- Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build – Details & Description
- Is The Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Legal?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Screenshots
Is Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Diggz Xenon Ultra Light repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts us during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using Diggz Xenon Ultra Light is with our #1 Ranked VPN Provider.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Diggz Xenon Ultra Light build through their repository.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding.
Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important to run our #1 Ranked VPN Provider if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon or build such as Diggz Xenon Ultra Light.
A VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons and builds to gain access to your personal data.
- Click Yes
- Click back on the remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://diggzrepo.ddns.net
- This is the official source of the Diggz Xenon Ultra Light build
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “diggz” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “diggz” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select the zip file – Install_Matrix_19_Repo
- Click the zip file URL – repository.diggzmatrix.zip
- Wait for the “Diggz Matrix Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Choose Chef Matrix Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait a few minutes for the “Chef Matrix Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear.
- Click the back button on your remote until you reach the Home screen of Kodi.
- Hover over Add-ons and select Chef Matrix Wizard
- Select Builds
- Choose Diggz Xenon Light Firestick Edition
Note: This will always be updated to the most recent version.
- Scroll down and select Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for the build to download
- Click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi
- Wait a few seconds for the build to launch
- That’s it! The Diggz Xenon Ultra Light build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build – Details & Description
As mentioned previously, the new Diggz Xenon Ultra Light build is a “lighter” version of the original Diggz Xenon Kodi build.
Diggz Xenon Ultra Light features an extensive list of categories such as Xenon Light, Movies, TV Shows, TV Guide, Add-ons, Favourites, YouTube, Arcade, and much more.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build are The Crew, The Magic Dragon, Asgard, and several others.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
Give the new Diggz Xenon Ultra Light build a try today!
Is The Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Diggz Xenon Ultra Light is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Diggz Xenon Ultra Light Kodi Build?
Diggz Xenon Ultra Light is a new Kodi build that is a lighter version of the original Diggz Xenon build.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What’s the Difference Between a Kodi Addon and a Kodi Build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.