This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This in-depth report of Viva TV APK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Is Viva TV safe to use? Is Viva TV legal? How do I install Viva TV? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Viva TV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play.
This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this app can’t be installed through an app store, it must be sideloaded which we display in the screenshot guide below.
TROYPOINT TIP: The best way to get the most out of your Firestick or Fire TV is by “jailbreaking” the device.
Learn more at our resource guide below:
Viva TV is currently working fabulously with tons of quality links.
For these reasons and more, Viva TV is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Most Popular APK’s for streaming.
We can easily install Viva TV APK on the Amazon Firestick 4K.
However, these same steps will also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Viva TV APK Screenshots
Is Viva TV Safe to Use?
Before we install this app, I will scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results:
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Viva TV APK file.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified app.
The best way to do this is with a VPN that will secure your identity and anonymity when using Viva or other applications.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Viva through the official Viva TV website.
Viva TV APK Installation Process
In order to review this app, the first thing we need to do is install it.
In this report, I will be installing Viva TV on a Firestick Lite.
However, the same steps can be used to install the app on any Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
We will be installing Viva TV with a free application called Downloader which is available for installation on Fire TV and Android TV devices.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – vivatv.io and click Go
- vivatv.io is the official website of this app.
7. Scroll down and click Download.
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
8. Wait for the file download to finish
9. Click Install
10. Click Done
11. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
12. Click Delete Again
13. Return to home-screen and under Your Apps & Channels click See All.
14. Scroll down to hover over Viva TV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move to front
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
Use Real-Debrid Within Viva TV
As mentioned earlier, Viva TV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that adds high-quality stream options to content on Viva TV. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid within Viva TV.
1. Register for Real-Debrid Account
2. On the main screen of Viva TV click Setting.
3. Scroll down and click Login to Real-Debrid
4. Write down the code provided on the screen
5. Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Type in code from above and click Continue
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You are now successfully logged in to Real-Debrid within Viva TV!
Integrate MX Player on Viva TV
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Viva TV and search for a Movie or TV Show.
3. Click Watch now.
4. Select Play with external video player
That’s it! you are now able to use MX Player to stream Movies and TV Shows.
Add to Watchlist
Viva TK gives users the capability to add Movies and TV Shows to their Watchlist. Follow our quick guide below on how to add content to the Watchlist.
1. On the Home screen of Viva TV click search in the upper right. Search for the Movie or TV Show you want added to your Watchlist
2. For this example we chose Night of the Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies
3. Within the Movie overview screen, hover over and click the watchlist icon in the upper right as shown in the image below.
4. You’ll notice the watchlist icon is highlighted, as your preferred Movie or TV Show is now added to your Watchlist
5. That’s it! To view your Watchlist, return to the Home screen of Viva TV and select Watchlist within the top menu.
Viva TV Subtitles
Viva TV also has an easy subtitle setup that can be implemented following the instructions below:
1. Select a Movie or TV Show you prefer
2. Once you select a Movie or TV Show, click Watch now
3. Click on your preferred streaming source and select Play with subtitles
4. Choose your preferred subtitles file. We typically recommend selecting an OpenSubtitles file.
5. Content will now begin to play with subtitles!
NOTE: If you find the subtitles are not correct or do not sync properly, try another source until you find a working option.
Integrating Trakt within Viva TV
Viva TV also has the option to integrate a trakt.tv account within the app. By using Trakt, you can sync all your favorite shows and films across multiple platforms and devices so you’ll never miss an episode!
Follow the instructions below to setup Trakt within Viva TV:
1. Scroll to the right and click Setting
2. Scroll down and click Login to Trakt.tv
3. Write down the code provided on the screen
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate and sign in to your account. Enter the provided code and click Continue
5. Click Yes
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Return back to Viva TV and notice you are now logged in.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Viva TV APK Description, Details, and More
Viva TV offers a unique interface with a few differences from other streaming APK’s.
One of the most noticeable is the featured content that displays at the top of the screen. This is a great way to play a flick quickly and efficiently without searching through Categories.
As mentioned previously, a great aspect of Viva TV that will help you get the most out of the app is its ability to integrate both Real-Debrid & Trakt.
Real-Debrid is a great tool to get the highest quality streams and sources for 100% BUFFER FREE playback.
For other great Real-Debrid alternatives I suggest viewing our Real-Debrid guide below.
Give the updated Viva TV APK a try today!
Is Viva TV Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified applications hold the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Viva TV is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
You will notice in the example above that we used the free public domain movie, Night of the Living Dead as an example.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through apps such as Viva TV.
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 18.104.22.168
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is Viva TV legal?
Yes. Viva TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from Viva TV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can Viva TV be installed on?
Viva TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.