This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install Viva TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Viva TV is a new streaming app that contains Movies and TV Shows for your viewing experience.
Important Note: Viva TV has recently updated, which means more link providers have been added and miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
With this latest update, Viva TV is currently working fabulously with tons of quality links.
For these reasons and more, Viva TV is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best APK’s for streaming.
The following steps will show you how to install Viva TV APK on the Amazon Firestick 4K.
These same steps also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
Use the steps below to install Viva TV on your preferred Streaming Device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) does not verify whether app/addon/IPTV developers hold the proper licensing for content that they deliver. We do not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and have no affiliation with developers. We do not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall only access media that falls under public domain status which isn't protected by copyright. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT. We adhere to all valid DMCA takedown requests.
Currently, streaming copyrighted content without consent in the US is a misdemeanor punishable by law.
Viva TV APK Screenshots
NOTE: All applications in our Rapid App Installer have been scanned by VirusTotal and are completely virus-free.
Viva TV APK Installation Guide
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – vivatv.io and click Go
- vivatv.io is the official website of this app.
7. Scroll down and click Download.
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
8. Wait for the file download to finish
9. Click Install
10. Click Done
11. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
12. Click Delete Again
13. Return to home-screen and under Your Apps & Channels click See All.
14. Scroll down to hover over Viva TV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move to front
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
Use Real-Debrid Within Viva TV
As mentioned earlier, Viva TV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more streaming links.
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader that adds high-quality stream options to content on Viva TV. These new sources should provide better playback with less buffering.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid within Viva TV.
Important: You must disconnect VPN on your streaming device prior to following the steps below. Once Real-Debrid pairing and setup is complete, you may activate your VPN.
1. Register for Real-Debrid Account
2. On the main screen of Viva TV click Setting.
3. Scroll down and click Login to Real-Debrid
4. Write down the code provided on the screen
5. Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Type in code from above and click Continue
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You are now successfully logged in to Real-Debrid within Viva TV!
Integrate MX Player on Viva TV
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Viva TV and search for a Movie or TV Show.
3. Click Watch now.
4. Select Play with external video player
That’s it! you are now able to use MX Player to stream Movies and TV Shows.
Add to Watchlist
Viva TK gives users the capability to add Movies and TV Shows to their Watchlist. Follow our quick guide below on how to add content to the Watchlist.
1. On the Home screen of Viva TV click search in the upper right. Search for the Movie or TV Show you want added to your Watchlist
2. For this example we chose Night of the Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies
3. Within the Movie overview screen, hover over and click the watchlist icon in the upper right as shown in the image below.
4. You’ll notice the watchlist icon is highlighted, as your preferred Movie or TV Show is now added to your Watchlist
5. That’s it! To view your Watchlist, return to the Home screen of Viva TV and select Watchlist within the top menu.
Viva TV Subtitles
Viva TV also has an easy subtitle setup that can be implemented following the instructions below:
1. Select a Movie or TV Show you prefer
2. Once you select a Movie or TV Show, click Watch now
3. Click on your preferred streaming source and select Play with subtitles
4. Choose your preferred subtitles file. We typically recommend selecting an OpenSubtitles file.
5. Content will now begin to play with subtitles!
NOTE: If you find the subtitles are not correct or do not sync properly, try another source until you find a working option.
Integrating Trakt within Viva TV
Viva TV also has the option to integrate a trakt.tv account within the app. By using Trakt, you can sync all your favorite shows and films across multiple platforms and devices so you’ll never miss an episode!
Follow the instructions below to setup Trakt within Viva TV:
1. Scroll to the right and click Setting
2. Scroll down and click Login to Trakt.tv
3. Write down the code provided on the screen
4. Go to trakt.tv/activate and sign in to your account. Enter the provided code and click Continue
5. Click Yes
6. Trakt integration is now complete!
7. Return back to Viva TV and notice you are now logged in.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Viva TV APK Description, Details, and More
Viva TV offers a unique interface with a few differences from other streaming APK’s.
One of the most noticeable is the featured content that displays at the top of the screen. This is a great way to play a flick quickly and efficiently without searching through Categories.
As mentioned previously, a great aspect of Viva TV that will help you get the most out of the app is its ability to integrate both Real-Debrid & Trakt.
Real-Debrid is a great tool to get the highest quality streams and sources for 100% BUFFER FREE playback.
For other great Real-Debrid alternatives I suggest viewing our Real-Debrid guide below.
Give the updated Viva TV APK a try today!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 22.214.171.124 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save $40 (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Viva TV?
Viva TV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is Viva TV legal?
Yes. Viva TV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from Viva TV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can Viva TV be installed on?
Viva TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.