Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This step-by-step tutorial guide will show you How To Install Shudder TV App on Firestick/Fire TV, Roku, Android, iPhone, and more.
Shudder is a newer streaming service operated by AMC that is full of content in the horror and thriller genres.
Since the launch of Shudder TV in 2016, this streaming service has gained over one million subscribers.
The company explained the service on its website:
“Brought to you by AMC Networks, Shudder is an experience unlike any other. The only premium streaming service for both casual and super fans of thrillers, suspense and horror.”
For these reasons and more, we have included the Shudder TV app within our list of Best Firestick Apps.
Shudder TV is a premium service that starts at $4.75 per month but is offering a 7-Day free trial for new subscribers.
This guide will show you how to install the Shudder TV App on the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
To do so, we will download the app from the Amazon App Store.
However, all app stores hold this application so these steps will also work on any device you prefer.
Users can still access Shudder via their Web Browser on any device such as the Silk Browser.
The Puffin Browser works great for all Android TV devices including NVIDIA SHIELD and more.
Table of Contents
How To Install Shudder TV App on Firestick/Fire TV
This guide will show you how to install Shudder on a Fire TV Stick 4k. However, this guide will also work on any Fire TV device.
If you are using an Android device, simply search for Shudder within the Google Play Store.
1. From your device home-screen hover over the search icon and type in “Shudder,” then select the first option.
2. Select the Shudder TV App under Apps & Games
3. Click Get
4. After installation, you can choose to open the Shudder app. But for this example, we suggest holding down the home button on your remote
5. Choose Apps
6. Hover over the Shudder app and select Move
7. Place the Shudder TV app within your Apps & Channels wherever you prefer
8. Launch Shudder TV
9. You will be prompted with an intro message when first launching the app. Click Skip if you prefer
10. You can start a 7-Day free trial if you prefer or select Log In if you already have an account.
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Shudder TV app on your Firestick/Fire TV device. You can click the back button on your remote to browse content within the app.
If you have a Roku device, follow along using the guide below to install on your Roku Streaming Device.
How To Install Shudder TV App on Roku
1. Launch your Roku device and select Search
2. Enter in “Shudder” within the search bar
3. Click the first Shudder option that appears
4. Click Add channel
5. Click OK when this message appears
6. Return back to your Roku home screen and locate Shudder within your channel list
7. If you want to move your channel towards the top select Move channel
8. Click the OK button on your remote to place Shudder where you prefer.
9. Launch Shudder TV
10. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Shudder TV app on your Roku device.
Note: We have also included Shudder within our list of Best Roku Channels.
Shudder Description & Details
Shudder TV’s slogan is “Stream your Fears,” as the service has everything horror, thriller, and suspense available for viewing.
Because Shudder is a premium service, this app does not have ads like some other services. This app also plays content quickly and efficiently with NO BUFFERING.
If you wish to use subtitles within the app, simply play your preferred title and click any button to open settings. Then choose CC.
Links within Shudder are available in High Definition, oftentimes played in both 1080p and 720 HD. This is for several Movies and TV Shows.
In addition to our best Firestick apps list, you can also find Shudder TV within our Best Streaming Apps page!
For more information on Shudder TV and the content they provide, I suggest viewing their official website.
For other streaming options that provide free Movies, TV Shows, and more, check out the following resource guides:
If you are a fan of horror films give the Shudder TV app a try today!
Shudder TV App FAQ
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is Shudder?” answer-0=”Shudder TV is a newer streaming app operated by AMC that is full of content in the horror and thriller genres.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”Is Shudder legal?” answer-1=”Yes. Shudder TV is a verified service and is 100% legal to use.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Is Shudder free?” answer-2=”No. Shudder is a premium streaming service that costs $4.75 per month as of this writing.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What devices can Shudder be installed on?” answer-3=”Shudder TV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android, Roku, iPhone, and more.” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”What types of Movies and TV Shows does Shudder have?” answer-4=”Shudder TV provides thousands of Movies and TV Shows across horror, thriller, and suspense genres.” image-4=”” count=”5″ html=”true” css_class=””]
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.