This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Covenant on Kodi.
Covenant is the replacement for the popular Exodus addon. Exodus is no longer being updated, so it is important that you install Covenant.
The developers who created Exodus have now released Covenant which will pick up where the old addon left off.
The method outlined below will allow you to install Covenant on Kodi with the updated version that still works.
How To Install Covenant On Kodi Guide – Kodi 17.6
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://kdil.co/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type kdil or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click kdil or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodisrael Repo add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Covenant
- Click Install
- Wait until you see Covenant Add-on installed message
I suggest that you get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons, including Covenant and many more, with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this guide.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
**Bonus Video at bottom of the page which will teach you how to auto-play movies and tv shows in Covenant on Kodi 17.6. This will also get rid of the annoying pairing requirements that many of the sources prompt you with.
If the Covenant Kodi addon doesn’t work well for you, TROYPOINT suggests installing Neptune Rising which is a fork of Covenant.
Upon launching Covenant in Kodi you will find the following categories; Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
The Movies category within Covenant has some nice filtering options such as Genres, Year, People, Languages, Certificates, People Watching, Most Popular, Most Voted, Box Office, Oscar Winners, In Theaters, New Movies, My Movies, People Search, and Search.
Within the TV Shows section, you will find many of the same as movies in addition to Airing Today, New TV Shows, New Episodes, TV Calendar, and My TV Shows.
When digging into the Movies and Television categories within Covenant, you will find the following Genres; Action, Adventure, Animation, Anime, Biography, Comedy, Crime, Documentary, Drama, Family, Fantasy, History, Horror, Music, Musical, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Sport, Thriller, War, and Western.
Covenant supports Trakt TV integration which makes is a breeze to manage what we have watched or are planning on watching. You can setup your Trakt TV account within Covenant by clicking Tools and then Accounts.
The popular unrestricted downloader, Real-Debrid also works great within Covenant and provides buffer-free viewing for movies and television shows.
How To Auto-play Movies & TV Shows In Covenant On Kodi – Bonus Video
Kodi users should always connect to a VPN to protect their identity and privacy while streaming. I use IPVanish on all of my streaming devices and I suggest that you do the same.
Get any IPVanish VPN plan for 20% off with coupon code SAVE20NOW.
This special discount will expire soon so don't delay.
Click Here To Get Your IPVanish Discount