This comprehensive guide will tell you everything you need to know about Fubo Free Trial including important details and more.
Signing up for a free trial from fubo is a fabulous way to test the service prior to making a subscription purchase.
Fubo is one of the most popular IPTV Providers available and has been around for years.
It features tons of live channels for sports, entertainment, news, and more.
You can read all about fubo at our complete review guide below:
While there is no shortage of options for live streaming, not all of them have the available content that fubo does.
fubo has over 100 channels in their base package that you can access absolutely free for 7 days.
For these reasons and more, we have included fubo at the top of our list of Best Legal IPTV Services.
Fubo Free Trial – What’s Included?
For those wanting to take Fubo for a test run before purchase, the fubo free trial is a fabulous tool.
We strongly suggest taking advantage of Fubo’s absolutely Free 7-Day Trial.
This will give you access to all of fubo’s channels including:
- Fox News
- The Weather Channel
- Cooking Channel
- Disney Channel
- MLB Network
- National Geographic
- Travel Channel
- and more
fuboTV has tons of great features that are all included with the 7-Day Free Trial.
Some of the most notable details include:
- 7-Day Free Trial available – Click Here to start Free Trial
- 3 main package plans with add-on options
- 100+ channels depending on the subscriber’s area and plan
- Local channels available
- 30 hours of cloud DVR
- 3 connections allowed for simultaneous streaming
- Compatible with all popular streaming devices including Firestick/Fire TV
- Stereo audio
- Only 20-second live delay
- Less than 4 seconds in channel switching time
- Streaming capability during traveling
Users can choose between Fubo’s various package options which currently include:
You can choose to use the fubo free trial with any subscription option shown above.
In order to sign up for a free trial you must provide payment.
However, you will not be charged until the exact date and time your free trial ends. (7 days after sign up is complete)
Users can cancel at any point prior to the 7-Day free trial expiring for a full refund.
To see when your fubo free trial ends, login to your fubo account on the fubo official website:
- Go to fubo.tv
- Select your profile
- Click the current profile next to the Search box
- Select My Account
- View the remaining days of your trial under Account Details
How to Sign up for Fubo Free Trial
Follow the quick steps below to sign up for a fuboTV account.
1. Register for a fuboTV account if you haven’t done so already – CLICK HERE to sign up.
2. Once on the fuboTV website, select Start Your Free Trial.
3. Next, choose your plan. For this example, we chose the basic Family plan on the left. Click Start free trial.
4. You are then directed to the Add-Ons page. Feel free to include any add-ons, but we just moved on by clicking Continue to Last Step.
5. Next, you are directed to the checkout page.
6. Fill out the required billing information. Then select Start Watching Fubotv.
That’s it! You have successfully registered for a fuboTV account.
Important Note: You will receive a confirmation email after registering with your account information.
We suggest saving this information as you will need this when logging in.
You can now enjoy your 7-Day Free Trial with fubo on any device including Firestick, Android TV Box, Roku, and more.
Although we cover Roku devices on this Website, we don't recommend them due to their closed system. We recommend the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K due to its low price and ability to easily Jailbreak it which will allow for free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, games, and more.
If you wish to cancel fubo free trial for any reason, you can do so before your 7-Day Trial ends to avoid payment.
Follow the guide below to cancel your fubo subscription.
How to Cancel Fubo
1. Go to fubo.tv and click Sign In
2. Click to open your Profile and choose My Account
3. Under Account Details click the Cancel Subscription button
4. Click Cancel and select a reason for cancellation
That’s it. Your fubo free trial is now canceled and you will not be charged.
Fubo is a fabulous Live TV Streaming Service and is a great way to help “cut-the-cord” for live content.
If you are looking for more ways to cut the cord for unlimited content including VOD such as Movies and TV Shows, check out our popular guides below:
- How to Jailbreak Firestick or Fire TV
- Streaming Apps Guide
- Best APK’s for Movies & TV Shows
- Best Firestick Apps
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest streaming news, reviews, tips, and more by following the TROYPOINT Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more.
Click the link below to join the other 800,000 Advisor subscribers.
Fubo Free Trial FAQ
Is fubo free trial really free?
Yes. Fubo free trial is absolutely free but you must input payment method for use.
How long is the fubo free trial?
Fubo's free trial runs for 7 days from the time you sign up.
How much is fubo monthly?
There are numerous purchase options that start at $65/month.
Is it easy to cancel fubo free trial?
Yes. You can cancel fubo free trial at any point within your account on the fubo website.
What channels come with fubo?
Fubo has hundreds of channels including ESPN, Fox News, A&E, HGTV, Fox Sports 1, and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!