Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
The following tutorial will show you how to install the Live Channels App on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV.
The Live Channels App is a live streaming application that pulls live channels from numerous outlets.
This app works as an aggregator to scrape installed apps on your device for live TV.
It then combines them into one for an all-inclusive live-streaming experience.
This application also has the ability to integrate TVirl which will load any live playlists you have including M3U URLs.
This is perfect for those use IPTV Services that oftentimes provide M3U URLs.
There are numerous free live services available directly through the Amazon App Store that work great with this app.
One of the most popular is Pluto TV and this app works fabulously in conjunction with it.
The guide below will show you how to install the Live Channels app and integrate Samsung TV Plus within the Tvirl app via M3U.
In this instance, we are using a Fire TV Stick 4k Max.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular media device available today due to its low price point and “jailbreaking” abilities.
Android TV Users including NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast with Google TV, and more can find the Live Channels App within the Google Play Store.
There is also a Live Channels Launcher App on Google Play that works with devices that feature the Google TV Operating System.
Continue reading to learn how to install and set up the Live Channels App on Firestick and Fire TV.
Table of Contents
- How To Install Live Channels App on Firestick Guide
- How to Install TVirl – Live Channels App
- How to Set Up Live Channels & TVirl
- Live Channels App Description & Features
- Frequently Asked Questions
How To Install Live Channels App on Firestick Guide
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown Sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Connect to our #1 VPN Provider to ensure a safe, anonymous downloading process.
3. Launch Downloader.
4. Hover over the URL Bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
5. Type the Downloader Code for Live Channels App which is 660396 and click Go.
6. You will then encounter Redirect Page.
7. Wait for the app to download.
8. Click Install.
9. You will then encounter Live Channels Ready to Launch! message. Click Done.
10. Click Delete.
11. Click Delete again.
For those that use an M3U URL for live channels, we can also install the TVirl application and import your channels.
How to Install TVirl – Live Channels App
TVirl is an IPTV Player that works fabulously to broadcast live channels.
Installing the TVirl app is a simple process outlined below.
1. Within Downloader, hover over the URL bar and click the Select button on your remote.
2. Type the Downloader Code for TVirl which is 706572 and click Go.
3. You will then encounter Redirect page.
4. Wait for the TVirl App to download.
5. Click Install.
6. You are met with TVirl Ready to Launch message! Click Done.
We have now installed both the Live Channels and TVirl application.
In order to stream content via the Live Channels App, we must set it up for use.
There are numerous apps available to integrate within Live Channels as well as the ability to add an M3U URL with TVirl.
One of the best Free M3U URLs available is the Samsung TV Plus URL with thousands of live channels.
Below are instructions for integrating Samsung TV Plus for use within the Live Channels App.
Continue reading for setup with TVirl.
How to Set Up Live Channels & TVirl
1. Locate and Open the Live Channels Application.
2. Click Allow.
3. Scroll through introductory messages and click Get Started.
4. Select your preferred live apps to add channels and scroll down to select TVirl.
5. Choose Own Playlist.
6. Choose Playlist URL.
7. Type your preferred M3U URL or the one below which is for Samsung TV Plus and click Next.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Install.
10. Wait for your Channels and logos to download.
11. Click OK.
12. This will take you back to the Live Chanels App. Click Done.
13. You will now have access to hundreds of live channels.
Live Channels App Description & Features
The Live Channels app is a fabulous tool for those who use multiple services to stream Live TV.
Using the application is a great way to integrate all of your favorites into one location for a seamless streaming experience.
There are tons of great features and settings that make using Live Channels a seamless process for enjoying live streaming.
One of the best features available is the ability to watch PIP (Picture in Picture) with Live Channels.
To do so, hover over Options when viewing a Channel and select PIP:
You will now see PIP on the home screen and within any apps you open:
Overall, this app is a great tool for Firestick users that stream live tv.
Combining multiple platforms into one location is a great way to get more channel options and content in one location.
For more live-streaming options, check out our popular resource guides below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Live Channels App?
The Live Channels app is an app aggregator to pull live-streaming links from numerous sources into one location.
Is the Live Channels App free?
Yes. This app is absolutely free to install and use on your preferred device.
What devices can I install Live Channels on?
Users can install the Live Channels App on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices including NVIDIA SHIELD and more.
How do I Add TVirl?
The guide above provides step-by-step instructions for TVirl within Live Channels.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.