This tutorial will show you how to Install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV. FileLinked was previously known as DroidAdmin and used to install APK’s on your device.
With FileLinked you will have access to tons of applications not available within the Amazon App Store.
Using FileLinked will also enable you to install multiple apps at once. With specific codes for thousands of apk’s, installing streaming apps and more onto your Firestick or Fire TV will be a breeze.
Because FileLinked has been removed from the Amazon App Store, it must be side-loaded onto your Fire TV device. To do so requires the installation of the application Downloader which will enable us to install FileLinked with ease.
Follow the step by step instructions below to learn how to install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
How to Install FileLinked on Firestick & Fire TV
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which appears toward bottom in a list
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: troypoint.com/fl and click Go
14. Click Install
15. Click Done
16. This will return you to Downloader. Click delete to remove the file
17. Click Delete again
18. Return to Fire TV home screen and under Your Apps & Games scroll to the right and click See All
19. Scroll to the bottom to hover over FileLinked and click Options (3 horizontal lines)
20. Click Move to front
Installation is now complete!
You can find FileLinked on your device’s home screen for easy access.
FileLinked Details & Description
Once FileLinked has been installed and opened, you will see the simple main screen it provides. By entering in a specific code number, your preferred app or apps will be downloaded in just one easy installation.
One of the best features FileLinked provides is the ability to create your own code for your favorite applications. To do so, simply register for a free FileLinked Account at https://www.filelinked.com/ and follow the steps to creating codes for different apps.
FileLinked is the perfect app for those who want to get the most out of their Fire TV device. For this reason and more, it is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Apps for Firestick & Fire TV.
How To Use FileLinked
Prior to using FileLinked, I always suggest removing ads within the main menu of the app. This can easily be done using the steps below:
1. Open FileLinked and click the Settings Gear Icon
2. Click toggle to turn off “Show Hints and Useful Informations”
3. Click Apply
4. You will now see your new Main Menu without any ads or tips
To download files or apps, simply enter in the Code of any preferred APK you are looking for and install!Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.