Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
The following tutorial will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install and Use Televizo on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Televizo is an IPTV Player that provides a user-friendly interface for streaming live channels on nearly any device.
It is important to note that Televizo does not contain any live content and must be integrated with an IPTV Service for use.
This is similar to other popular IPTV Players including TiviMate, IPTV Smarters, Perfect Player, and more.
Televizo has tons of features for an all-inclusive viewing experience on any device such as streaming devices, Android phones, tablets, and more.
It is available absolutely free, however, there is also a premium version of Televizo that has numerous advanced features.
This includes auto full-screen, backup/restore, parental controls, and more.
Users can test the premium version of Televizo free for 1 hour prior to purchasing.
You must install Televizo via the Google Play Store in order to buy the premium version which is only available as a one-time purchase.
Users can then integrate their premium account on other devices including the Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
In the guide below, we provide instructions to install Televizo on a Fire TV Stick 4K Max. These instructions also work for any variation of Firestick including Firestick Lite and Fire TV Cube.
Those using an Android TV Device such as NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL, onn. Google TV Box, and more can install Televizo from the Google Play Store.
However, you can also follow the guide below to install Televizo on Android TV directly from their official website.
Continue reading for step-by-step instructions to install Televizo IPTV Player on your preferred device.
How to Install Televizo on Firestick/Fire TV
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable Unknown Sources within the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Hover over the URL bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
4. Type televizo.net and click Go.
5. Click APK (Amazon Only) for Firestick Devices.
6. Wait for the app to download.
7. Click Install.
8. You will then encounter Televizo Ready to launch! message.
Installation is now complete!
Continue reading for important details and setup instructions for the Televizo App on your preferred device.
How to Set Up Televizo IPTV Player
IMPORTANT NOTE: Televizo does not host any live channels or content. You must have an IPTV Service with login credentials for use.
1. After installation, launch the Televizo IPTV Player App and select Dont show again and click Continue.
2. Select Create playlist.
3. Televizo prompts two different integration methods. Choose M3U Playlist or Xtream Codes Playlist.
4. Enter your IPTV Service login credentials. Choose your preferred settings and click the checkmark in the upper right-hand corner.
5. You are then met with the Televizo home screen for live channels.
6. You can also access VOD Content including Movies and TV Shows if available.
Televizo Features & Details
Listed below are the various settings & features provided within Televizo.
As noted, users can get tons of additional benefits with Televizo Premium which is a paid subscription.
You can test Televizo Premium free for 1 hour within the Televizo App.
The Premium versioin of Televizo is available for $1.99/month or $11.99/year.
Televizo Premium features include the following:
- Removal of Ads
- Parental Controls
- Auto full-screen
- Auto frame rate
- and more
Those who prefer to use the Free version of Televizo will have the following options:
- Toggle between List and Grid view for your user interface.
- Users have the ability to add Numerous Playlists.
- Hardware Acceleration capabilities and restart video stream when entering/exiting fullscreen.
- Sleep timer capabilities to auto shut off video at your preferred time.
- There are also additional settings such as Video Scaling, Clock, Text Size, Screen Size, and Screen scale.
- Within the player are other options as well including Favorite capabilities.
- Subtitles/Closed Captioning
- Built-in EPG.
- Channel/Show synopsis
Televizo does have an option for External Players, however, we were unable to get this feature to work.
Overall, Televizo is a fabulous IPTV Player that works with any IPTV Service you prefer.
For more information, check out the official website for Televizo.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Televizo?
Televizo is an IPTV Player that works with various IPTV Services to stream live channels on your preferred device.
Is Televizo Free?
Televizo is a free service that also provides a premium subscription for additional features.
Does Televizo Have Live Channels?
Televizo does not host any content itself and must be integrated with an IPTV Service to stream content.
What is the Best IPTV Player?
There are tons of fabulous IPTV Players available including TiviMate, Sparkle TV, Televizo, IPTV Smarters, and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.
Today's Most Popular TROYPOINT Video
Get Free 1,000+ Secret App Guide