Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This step-by-step guide will show you how to install the Projectivy Launcher on Firestick, Fire TV, or Android TV Box to upgrade your interface.
Projectivy is a custom launcher created by Spocky12 that will change the default user interface on your device to remove ads and much more.
Most of us know that streaming devices such as the Amazon Firestick are riddled with advertisements on the home screen.
Luckily, we can remove all unwanted ads and customize our home screen on Firestick devices with a 3rd party launcher.
This is the same for Android TV users who are tired of the endless advertisements and clutter now displayed on the user interface.
Projectivy allows for more customization options, removes sponsored/suggested content, displays all side-loaded apps, and more.
Using this launcher is one of the best ways to Block Ads on Firestick.
In the guides below we will show how to install and set up the Projectivy Launcher on a Firestick, NVIDIA SHIELD, and Chromecast with Google TV.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular streaming device available today because of its low price point and jailbreaking abilities.
Those familiar with launchers may have used the popular Wolf Launcher or another launcher in the past.
Important Note: In order to use the Projectivy Launcher correctly, we must install two separate applications.
The instructions below show how to install Projecivy Launcher on a Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA SHIELD, and Chromecast with Google TV.
Projectivy Launcher Installation Screenshot Guides
Below, you will find screenshot guides that will show how to install Projectivy Launcher on various devices.
Projectivy Launcher on Firestick & Fire TV
The steps below show how to install and set up the Projectivy Launcher using a Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
However, this same process should work on all Fire TV devices running Fire OS 6 or above. This includes the Firestick 4K, 2nd Gen Fire TV Cube, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, and the Fire TV Stick Lite.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and enable Unknown Sources within the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial for step-by-step instructions.
2. Launch Downloader
3. Hover over the URL bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
4. Type the Downloader Code for Launch on Boot which is 326373 and click Go.
5. You will then see a redirect page.
6. Click Install.
7. You will then encounter Launch on Boot Ready to launch! message. Click Done.
8. Click Delete to remove the temporary file.
9. Click Delete again.
10. Click the Select button on your remote to enter URL.
11. Type the Downloader Code for Projectivy Launcher which is 305076 and click Go.
12. You will then encounter Redirect page for Projectivy Launcher.
13. Click Install.
14. You will then encounter Projectivy Ready to launch! message.
15. Installation is now complete. Click Done.
16. Return to your Applications on Firestick and open the Launch on Boot app.
17. Scroll through the introduction messages and click Get Started.
18. Click the toggles for Enabled and Launch when device wakes up? and click Select App.
19. Choose Projectivy Launcher.
20. Click Test.
21. Scroll through Projectivy introduction messages and click Allow.
22. Click Get Started.
23. You will now see the Projectivy Launcher interface with your installed applications and no ads!
24. You can now move Projectivy Launcher to the front of your apps list for quick access.
That’s it! You have now activated Projectivy Launcher on your Firestick device.
Projectivy Launcher on Android TV
Android TV users can also install Projectivy Launcher to eliminate ads that take over these home screens and much more.
This includes tons of Android TV devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast with Google TV, and more.
In this guide, we show how to install Projectivy on Chromecast with Google TV via the Downloader App.
You can also find it within the Google Play Store.
NOTE: Prior to installing Projectivy, you must enable debugging. If you are using an NVIDIA SHIELD, you can find this within Developer Options:
Those using a Chromecast with Google TV can find USB debugging within Developer options as well.
Continue reading to learn How to Install Projectivy Launcher on Android TV:
How to Install Projectivy Launcher on Android TV
1. Launch the Downloader App and click the Select button on your remote to open the URL bar.
2. Type the Downloader Code for Launcher Manager for Android TV which is 196884 and click Go.
3. You will then encounter Redirect page.
4. Wait for the app to download.
5. Click Install.
6. Click Done.
7. Return to your Apps list and select Launcher Manager.
8. Click Enable Custom Launcher.
9. Enable toggle to Always allow from this computer for USB debugging and click Allow.
10. You will now see your Current Launcher set to Projectivy Launcher.
11. Exit Launcher Manager and scroll through the welcome messages. When prompted, click Allow.
12. Click Get Started.
13. You will then encounter the Projectivy Launcher home screen on your Android device.
Projectivy Launcher Features & Details
Custom Launchers including Projectivy has tons of settings and features to customize your home screen.
Removing ads is the best feature this provides as well as options to add Display Profiles, rearrange apps, and much more.
We suggest testing all options within Projectivy to make the most of this launcher on your preferred media device.
For more popular Firestick/Fire TV tutorials, we suggest viewing the guides below.
- How to Install Sideload Launcher APK
- How to Update Firestick to Latest Software
- Firestick Setup Guide
- Best Firestick Apps
If you are not a fan of the default Fire TV interface, try installing the Projectivy Launcher on your Firestick/Fire TV today!
Special thanks goes out to spocky12, the developer of the Projectivy Launcher.
Projectivy Launcher FAQ
What is the Projectivy Launcher?
The Projectivy Launcher is a custom launcher that will change the default interface of your streaming device.
What Devices can Projectivy Launcher be Installed on?
The Projectivy Launcher can be installed on the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Chromecast with Google TV, NVIDIA Shield, and any device that runs Android OS.
Is Installing a Custom Launcher Safe?
Yes. Installing a custom launcher is safe and will not harm your device.
Is Installing a Custom Launcher Legal?
Yes. Installing a custom launcher is 100% legal. However, a VPN is recommended since customer launchers are created by 3rd party developers.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.
Today's Most Popular TROYPOINT Video
Get Free 1,000+ Secret App Guide