The step-by-step tutorial below will show you How To Install Netflix Kodi Addon.
Netflix is the most popular streaming service available that hosts original Netflix content and much more. It is also available as a standalone app you can Install on Firestick, Android, and more.
Netflix features thousands of Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, and Anime within a variety of genres.
This is a paid subscription service that currently starts at $8.99/month. However, they are offering a 30 day free trial for new users.
For more information on the service and package options, check out the official Netflix site below.
Important Note: In order to use Netflix Kodi Addon you must be a Netflix subscriber.
If you are a subscriber AND a Kodi user, this is a great way to use this platform within Kodi for all-inclusive streaming.
Use the guide below to install Netflix Kodi addon on your Kodi device.
Netflix Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – http://fusion.tvaddons.co/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “tv” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “tv” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click kodi-repos
- Click english
- Click the zip file URL – repository.castagnait-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the “CastagnaIT Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Select CastagnaIT Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Netflix
- Click Install
- Choose Version 1.4.0
- Click OK
- Wait for the “Netflix Add-on installed” message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and choose Add-ons
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Netflix
- That’s it! The Netflix Kodi Addon is now installed
- You will now need to use your Netflix login credentials to log in to your account
Netflix Kodi Addon Description
With the Netflix Kodi Addon installed on your device, you can now access tons of Netflix owned content including hundreds of Movies and TV Shows.
Besides Kodi, Netflix is also available for installation as an app on the following devices:
- Firestick/Fire TV
- Android devices
- Apple TV
- Google Chromecast
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- LG devices
- Samsung devices
Netflix is the most popular streaming service today, but due to increased rates and certain content being removed many Netflix subscribers have been searching for alternatives.
Refer to our guides below for popular Netflix alternatives.
For other great Kodi options I suggest viewing our best Kodi Addons list below, which we update weekly.
If you are a Netflix subscriber, give the Netflix Kodi Addon a try today!
Netflix Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Netflix Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on.
Should I use a VPN with the Netflix Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Netflix Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.