Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
Kodi 18.3 has officially been released and is now considered the “stable” version of this software.
The following article shows the updates and changes within Kodi 18.3 Leia. You can also download the most recent version using the links below the text.
Important – Please note that TROYPOINT has not tested Kodi 18.3 with any add-ons or builds and some may not work properly with this new release.
Kodi 18.3 Fixes and Updates
The following updates are directly from the official Kodi Website:
There is one new feature that has been added which is the ability to play DTS-HD audio tracks. In addition to this one change, there are quite a few bug fixes that have been applied which are listed below.
- Fixed favourites widget not scrolling properly on 16:10 displays
- Fixed API button was not reachable with a mouse on Settings window
- Fixed Skin Settings window scrollbar focus
- Fixed order of TV Show title and Episode title in Video Info dialog
- Added Search button to the side menu in the Video and Music windows
- Fixed Wall and Infowall views scroll to bottom on certain aspect-ratios
- Fixed broken side menu navigation in the Add-on Browser window
- Fixed a Group Manager crash when adding a new group
- Fixed EPG UI corruption and/or EPG data not showing with newly added channels
- Fixed PVR guide window channel data being overwritten
- Added support for DTS-HD audio tracks
- Fixed wrong album or artist thumb art being picked from scraper results
There are a few other “under the hood” minor changes in Kodi 18.3 but these are the main ones that users should know about.
Kodi 18.3 Download Links
For Firestick and Fire TV Users, the following links will provide you with installation guides and updating guides for your preferred device:
TROYPOINT Android Shortcode for Downloader app or browser: https://troypoint.com/k18
iOS (Must have jailbroken device)
Use the following commands in your Linux/Ubuntu terminal to install Kodi 18.3. Follow the prompts as you would with any other software installation.
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/ppa sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install kodi
Remember, by installing a repository, you will have the freedom to choose different streaming add-ons for your enjoyment. TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.
Today's Most Popular TROYPOINT Video
Get Free 1,000+ Secret App Guide