This instructional tutorial will show you How to Install Add That Source Kodi Addon.
Add That Source is a new addon located within the DaButcher Repository that provides installation links for the most popular Kodi Repositories.
This is a handy tool if you are looking to quickly install the most popular Kodi repositories and addons in seconds.
You can think of this as a “rapid installer” for the best Kodi repositories/addons available.
For these reasons and more, we have included Add That Source in our list of Best Kodi Addons.
This addon is working extremely well on the most popular Streaming Devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, MECOOL Box, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, and more.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Users should be cautious of free streaming applications not available for install through respective app stores such as Amazon App Store and Google Play. If using unverified apps such as these, you should only be streaming or downloading content not protected by copyright such as works in the Public Domain. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Table of Contents
- 1 Add That Source Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- 2 Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPN
- 3 How to Setup Add That Source
- 4 Add That Source Kodi Addon Description & Details
- 5 Add That Source Kodi Addon FAQ
- 6 Is Add That Source Kodi Addon legal?
- 7 Should I use a VPN with Add That Source Kodi addon?
- 8 Can Add That Source Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
- 9 What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
- 10 What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
Add That Source Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://dabutcher.org/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “dabutcher” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on the remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following message, click Yes
- Choose dabutcher or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.dab-1.3.zip
- Wait for the “DaButcher Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose DaButcher Repository
- Click Program Add-Ons
- Select Add That Source
- Click Install
- Wait for Add That Source Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and choose Add That Source within the Add-ons category
- That’s it! You have installed the Add That Source Kodi Addon on your device.
See below for setting up Add That Source.
Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPNMost cord-cutters use a IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11
When you use IPVanish, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 63% with Yearly Plan
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
For those of you using Android TV devices, you can easily install the IPVanish app directly through Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
You will get your username and password when you register for an account.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – Success! Your identifying IP Address has changed and you are now anonymous.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by IPVanish which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
You can now setup IPVanish VPN on all of your other Internet-connected devices. You can use IPVanish on unlimited devices!
How to Setup Add That Source
After installing Add That Source Kodi Addon, you then have the option to install various repositories.
Follow the short guide below for setting up this add-on.
1. Choose any repository you prefer and click it.
2. Make sure the repository URL is highlighted and click OK.
3. Enter any source name and click OK.
4. Click OK when this message appears.
5. Return to the home screen of your device. Then locate Kodi within your apps and select Force Stop.
6. Launch Kodi 19 Matrix.
7. Navigate to the Add-on browser click Install from zip file.
8. Click Yes.
9. That’s it! You will notice the various repositories that you selected from the previous steps. Just simply install whichever repositories you prefer.
Add That Source Kodi Addon Description & Details
Add That Source contains a simple interface with several Kodi repositories to choose from.
As mentioned previously, some of the more popular repositories available within this addon include Venom, Narcacist, Slamious, Magnetic, DejaVu, DaButcher, Octopus, and others.
If you are looking for popular Real-Debrid options, we suggest viewing the resource article below.
For our updated list of Kodi builds, you can view our list of Best Kodi Builds.
Also, be sure to check out our popular guides for even more streaming options!
Give Add That Source Kodi Addon a try today!
Add That Source Kodi Addon FAQ
Is Add That Source Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal.
Should I use a VPN with Add That Source Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Add That Source Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!