The step-by-step guide below will show you How to Stream 9Anime Website on any device.
This includes popular streaming devices such as the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cubes, Android TV Boxes, PCs, tablets, phones, and more.
9Anime is one of the most popular websites available for watching Anime content online.
We have also included this site within our list of Best Cartoon Websites.
Similar to other Free Streaming Websites, 9Anime has gone through some domain switches in the past but is now functioning again as of this writing.
9Anime features Movies and TV Shows across a variety of Anime genres to choose from.
Although there are ads present on the site, one of the best parts about 9Anime is that no sign-up is required!
For these reasons and more, we have included 9Anime within the lists below.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to stream 9Anime on your preferred streaming device using the Amazon Silk Browser.
How to Stream 9Anime Website with Firestick/Fire TV
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k using the Silk Browser. However, these instructions will also work for any Android device.
If you are using an Android device I suggest using Google Chrome or Puffin TV for a browser.
- If you are an IPVanish VPN user, launch the IPVanish app and click Connect to ensure your privacy
- Note: If you don’t have the IPVanish app installed I suggest viewing our VPN for Firestick/Fire TV Guide
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over the Search icon and type Silk Browser. Then select the suggested search result.
2. Select the Silk Browser option under Apps & Games.
3. Click Download.
4. Wait for the download to be completed.
5. Click Open to launch the browser if you prefer. For this example, I suggest holding the Home button on your remote.
6. When this screen appears click the Apps option.
7. Hover over the Silk Browser and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then select Move.
8. Move the Silk Browser wherever you prefer and click the OK button on your remote to place it.
9. Launch the Silk Browser.
10. Click the search icon on top.
11. Click the Search icon and enter the following URL – https://9anime.ru and click Go.
- Alternative URL: https://9anime-tv.com/
12. That’s it! You are now able to stream 9Anime on your Firestick/Fire TV device with the Silk Browser.
13. If this screen appears just click Block.
14. If you want to bookmark the 9Anime website, click the star icon that says “Add Bookmark.”
15. Enjoy streaming Anime content using the 9Anime Website!
How to Stream 9Anime Website with PC, Phone, or Tablet
Using the 9Anime website on a PC, tablet, or mobile device may be the simplest method of using the site for streaming Anime content.
All you need to do is open a browser on your device and enter the following URL – https://9anime.ru
9Anime Details & Description
As mentioned previously, 9Anime features a few categories to choose from for streaming.
These categories include Newest, Genre, Ongoing, Last Update, Schedule, Request, Member Login, and a few others.
Some of the different 9Anime Genres consist of Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Game, Comedy, Magic, Sports, Mystery, Kids, Samurai, and many more.
Another great feature within 9Anime is the search function on the home screen that allows for simple navigation across the site.
If you are having navigation issues when using 9Anime, I suggest looking into Firestick Remote Alternatives or an app like Mouse Toggle.
Click the link below to learn more about Mouse Toggle and how to install on a Firestick/Fire TV.
For other Anime streaming options, be sure to check out the articles below.
While using the 9Anime website is a solid choice for streaming Anime content, we suggest viewing our popular guides below for Movie & TV Show options.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!