The tutorial below will show you How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon using a step-by-step guide.
Tubi TV Kodi is one of the most popular live channels available today.
With the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi add-on, your movie streaming options will be endless.
Although you are able to stream Tubi TV using the official app, you can also install it directly in Kodi.
Tubi features tons of free content including Movies, TV Shows, and more.
If you are a Tubi TV Kodi viewer AND a Kodi user, this is a great way to use this platform within Kodi for all-inclusive streaming.
Follow the steps below to install the Tubi TV Kodi add-on on your Kodi device.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon Guide
- 2 Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon Description
- 3 Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon FAQ
- 3.1 Is the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Add-on legal?
- 3.2 Should I use a VPN with the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi addon?
- 3.3 Can Tubi TV Kodi Kodi addon be installed on Firestick?
- 3.4 What’s the difference between a Kodi add-on and a Kodi repository?
- 3.5 What’s the difference between a Kodi add-on and a Kodi build?
- 3.6 Share this:
- 3.7 Related
How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding.
Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important running IPVanish VPN if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon such as KodiVerse.
IPVanish VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons to gain access to your personal data.
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://grumpeh.aion.feralhosting.com/repo and click OK
- This is the official website that hosts this repository URL
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “repo” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on the remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following message, click Yes
- Choose repo or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Click repository.diggzmatrix.zip
- Click Install from Repository
- Choose Diggz Matrix Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select TubiTV
- Click OK
- Click Install
- Wait for the TubiTV Add-on installed message to appear
- Installation is now complete!
Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon Description
Upon completion of the installation, Tubi TV Kodi will now show up on your Kodi home screen.
The Tubi TV Kodi add-on contains a shortlist of Categories. It is a very simple, basic add-on that is perfect for all Kodi users.
The Categories include Featured, Black Cinema, Family Movies, Action, Comedy, New Releases, Most Popular, Weekly Watchlist and Leaving Soon!.
We found that streaming videos on the Tubi TV Kodi add-on is extremely fast and free of buffering.
For more information on Kodi and how to get the most out of this powerful media server, refer to our in-depth guide.
If you are a Kodi user, give the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon a try today!
Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on.
Should I use a VPN with the Tubi TV Kodi Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Tubi TV Kodi Kodi addon be installed on Firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What’s the difference between a Kodi add-on and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What’s the difference between a Kodi add-on and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!