The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon.
It features a great interface with a ton of high quality links. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within The Crew. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
NOTE: After testing we found that The Crew does include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Below you will find both a video tutorial and screenshot guide to install The Crew on your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
The Crew Video Tutorial
The Crew Repo Install Address: https://team-crew.github.io
The Crew Kodi Addon Screenshot Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “crew” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.thecrew-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose The Crew
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose The Crew
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Choose if you want to execute the setup wizard when the popup appears, I chose No
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Scroll over and select The Crew add-on
- Installation of The Crew is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch The Crew Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Then select ResolveURL: Settings.
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to The Crew and select Search.
11. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
12. Select New search.
13. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
14. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
15. Notice both the Real-Debrid and free links populating.
16. You will notice the Real-Debrid links now appearing with “RD” in the link name.
17. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within The Crew Kodi Add-on.
The Crew Kodi Addon Description & Details
The Crew is a newer Kodi addon that has an easy to use interface and works very well.
The main menu includes: Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, Fitness, 1 Clicks, Stand Up Comedy, Tools, and Search.
The Movies and TV Shows categories work very well, and contain some high quality streaming links.
For best results, I highly recommend using real-debrid which will bring the highest quality links for a buffer-free experience.
If you are a Trakt user, you can also integrate your account within The Crew which will keep all your content in sync.
Overall, The Crew is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
The Crew Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.