This video will teach you how to Supercharge IPVanish VPN.
I will show you how to configure settings, maximize download speeds, and become alerted if your VPN ever disconnects.
You must have an IPVanish account prior to using this tutorial.
IPVanish VPN Summer Supercharge Guide
Most cord cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications and addons that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an untraceable (anonymous) new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
IPVanish VPN Features
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Zero traffic logs
- Access blocked apps, addons, and websites
- Use one account on unlimited devices both inside and outside your home network
- Optimized apps for Fire TV/Stick, NVIDIA Shield, Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, iOS, Android Boxes, phones, and tablets
- SOCKS5 web proxy (great for torrenting)
- Free 250GB SugarSync encrypted storage & backup included
- 24/7 customer support
Do you travel?
IPVanish VPN should ALWAYS be used when connecting to WiFi hot-spots.
Open WiFi networks are a breeding ground for hackers.
IPVanish allows you to use their service on up to 10 devices which means you are always protected whether you are at home or on the road.
Other Links Mentioned in Video
TROYPOINT does not own or operate IPVanish VPN. All support questions and billing inquiries must be directed to IPVanish support staff through their Website linked above.