This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step tutorial will provide you with instructions to install Asgard Kodi Addon to your preferred Kodi device.
Note: Asgard is now compatible with Kodi 19! Use the same repository URL below for installing on Kodi 19 Matrix.
Asgard is a brand new Kodi addon that features Movies, TV Shows, and much more for your streaming enjoyment.
Currently, it is pulling in awesome links and streaming extremely fast. Especially when integrated with real-debrid.
For these reasons and more, Asgard is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install Asgard Kodi Add-On on your preferred device.
Asgard Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://www.narcacist.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “narc” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose narc or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Scroll all the way down and choose the zip file URL – repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for Narcacist’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Asgard
NOTE: We have tested both available versions of Asgard and found version 1.0.8 to work better than version 1.0.0
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Asgard Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Asgard Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools
4. Choose Authorize Debrid Services
5. Click Authorize with Realdebrid
6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device. and enter your provided code
7. Wait for Application allowed message to appear
8. Return to your Kodi device and wait for Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised message to appear
That’s it! Real-Debrid is now integrated within the Asgard Kodi addon.
Asgard Kodi Addon Description & Details
Asgard features a great user-interface with an extensive list of categories to choose from.
These include the following: TV & Movie One Click Section, Non-Debrid Section, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, Documentaries, Concerts, Anime, IPTV, Trakt Section, Settings
Upon testing, we have found that the Non-Debrid section works extremely well for those who do not have a premium account.
However, the addon is even better when paired with Real-Debrid.
It is extremely important to remember that because Asgard pulls torrent links, using a VPN with this addon is a must.
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2604:3d09:6180:880:e4f3:6869:5b3c:7427
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Asgard Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Asgard Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Asgard Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Asgard Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.