This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step instructional guide will show you how to install the FOX Sports App on any device.
FOX Sports is a popular app for sports fans across the country. The FOX Sports App features live scores, talk shows, highlights, and news featuring the latest in the sports world.
The company explained the app on its website:
“Stream LIVE games on FOX from home or on the go.”
This app is available for installation on most devices including Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Roku, Android devices, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, and more.
Several cord-cutters have trouble finding sports games & highlights on local channels without using an OTA Antenna and this app helps resolve that issue.
This guide will show you how to install the FOX Sports App on the Firestick/Fire TV.
To do so, we will download the app from the Amazon App Store.
However, all app stores hold this application so these steps will also work on any device you prefer.
Users can still access FOX Sports via their Web Browser on any device and this includes Android TV Box.
The Puffin Browser works great for all Android TV devices including NVIDIA SHIELD and more.
How To Install FOX Sports App on Firestick/Fire TV
1. From your device home-screen hover over the search icon to type and select FOX Sports
2. Choose FOX Sports under Apps & Games
3. Click Get
4. After installation, you can choose to open the FOX Sports App. But for this example, we suggest holding down the home button on your remote.
5. Click Apps
6. Hover over FOX Sports and select Move
7. Place FOX Sports within your Apps & Channels wherever you prefer
8. Launch FOX Sports
9. If you don’t have a FOX Sports account, click Maybe Later to advance
10. Click Skip
11. That’s it! You have successfully installed the FOX Sports app on your Firestick/Fire TV.
For those with a Roku device, use instructions below for installation.
TROYPOINT TIP: For more streaming app options, check out the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer.
This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes. Use the link below to access this free application.
How To Install FOX Sports App on Roku
This guide shows how to install FOX Sports on a Roku Streaming Stick+. However, these steps will also work for any variation of Roku.
1. From the home screen click the search option
2. Type FOX Sports
3. Click the first option for FOX Sports
4. Choose Add channel
5. Click OK
6. Return to the home screen and find FOX Sports
7. Choose Move channel
8. Move and drop FOX Sports at the top of your Channels list
9. Click to launch the FOX Sports channel
10. Similar to the Firestick, if you don’t have an account click Maybe Later
11. Click Maybe Later again
12. Click OK
13. That’s it! You have successfully installed the FOX Sports channel on your Roku device.
Enjoy! We have included FOX Sports within our list of Best Roku Channels.
FOX Sports App Features & Details
FOX Sports provides the perfect application for sports fans! This app features a user-friendly interface and simple navigation.
You can view the complete list of categories and content options from any Browser, including the Silk Browser, on the official website:
Users will find several sports categories to choose from within the app’s home screen.
This app pairs perfectly with many IPTV Services that do not always carry every sports option.
For other quality free Live TV apps I recommend viewing the links below.
If you are looking for VOD content for movies and TV shows, we suggest checking out the following popular resource guides:
Give the Fox Sports app a try on your streaming device today!
FOX Sports App FAQ
What is FOX Sports?
The FOX Sports App features live scores, highlights, talk shows, and news featuring the latest in the sports world.
Is FOX Sports free?
Yes! The FOX Sports app is 100% free and available for use and installation on nearly any device.
What Categories does FOX Sports feature?
The FOX Sports app has several categories to choose from including NFL, College Football, MLB, NBA, and much more.
Is FOX Sports available on Firestick?
Yes. This guide will show you how to install FOX Sports on a Firestick or Fire TV device.
Is FOX Sports available on Roku?
Yes. This instructional guide will provide you steps to install on any Roku device.