IMPORTANT NOTE: This add-on is currently unavailable. TROYPOINT suggests using the Best Kodi Add-Ons page which is updated DAILY to find a working, reliable add-on.
The step by step guide below will show you How To Install Watch Dogs Kodi Add-On.
Watch Dogs is a Movie and TV Show add-on that works great on all Kodi versions and devices.
With a comprehensive list of content and continually updated links, Watch Dogs is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install Watch Dogs Kodi Add-On. This guide will show you how to install Watch Dogs on Kodi 17.6 as well as Kodi 18.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons such as this.
Install Watch Dogs Kodi Add-On 17.6 & Kodi 18 Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type hh or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose hh or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.hellhounds.zip (or the most recent zip file)
- Wait for HellHounds Repository Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose HellHounds Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select WATCH DOGS
- Click Install
- Wait for the Watch Dogs add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from those shown above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Watch Dogs Kodi Add-On Features & Details
Watch Dogs features a similar interface to popular add-ons such as Covenant and Exodus. The Categories available include: Movies, TV Shows, The Dogs Lists, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
Nearly all titles hold numerous working links and seem to be updated on a regular basis. Watch Dogs works perfectly on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k as well as any streaming device you prefer.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.