This article will provide you with details and review Vue Media. This is an IPTV Service that hosts over 2,800 channels in both HD & SD quality with up to 2 connections.
Vue Media IPTV serves up over 2,800 live HD channels for under $6 per month! For those of you looking for a quality inexpensive IPTV service, you’ve found it.
Currently this service is offering several different subscription packages with the lowest starting at under $6 for one month and one connection. Unfortunately unlike some other IPTV services, Vue Media appears to not be offering a trial of any sort at the moment.
This IPTV application can be installed on Android powered devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Users can access customer support within their Vue Media customer dashboard.
Vue Media IPTV Highlights
- Over 2,800 live HD channels
- PPV Events
- Professional sports season packages
- Pay on month-to-month basis with no contract
- Up to 2 connections
- Not IP location locked
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- VOD included
- No Catch-up (coming soon)
- Works great with IPVanish VPN
- Multi screen
- External player support
- Remote-control friendly interface
- Available as an APK (Android application)
- Telegram chat support available
Vue Media does not include a video on demand section for TV Series. We suggest using one of the Best APKs for that instead.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Live TV Categories
With each Vue Media package comes over 2,800 Live TV channels sorted into several categories.
These Live TV Categories are highlighted by the following:
- PPV (Live Events)
- All Major Sports Packages (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAF)
- US – News
- US – Sports
- US – Entertainment
- US – Music
- US – Kids
- ESPN Plus
- 24/7 Channels
- UK – Entertainment
- UK – News
- UK – Sports
Unfortunately Vue Media has limited content within their Movies and TV Series categories. We recommend using APKs for the latest Movies and TV Shows. Check out our guide below for more information.
How To Add Favorites
Vue Media also allows users to create a list of your favorite channels. See the quick screenshot guide below on how to add Favorites within the app.
1. On the Vue Media Home screen click Live TV.
2. Once on the TV Guide select your desired channel and hold the OK button on your remote.
3. You will see a drop down menu appear, click Add to Favourite.
4. You should then see the “Added to Favourite” message at the bottom of your screen.
5. Click the back button on your remote, then select Favourites from the Live TV menu.
6. You will notice that your selected channel is now located in your Favourites.
7. If you want to remove a channel from your Favourites, hold down the OK button on your remote then select “Remove From Favourite.”
8. Your Favourites menu should now be empty.
Integrate MX Player on Vue Media
Another great feature within Vue Media is the ability to add external media players. We recommend using MX Player on many APKs and IPTV Services. See the short guide below on how to integrate MX Player on Vue Media.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Vue Media, then on the Home screen select Settings in the upper right menu.
3. Scroll down and select External Players.
4. Click Add Player.
5. Scroll down and choose MX Player.
6. Click Add.
7. You should then see the message “MX Player Player added successfully” on the bottom of your screen.
8. After clicking on a channel, you should now see the MX Player option appear on the drop down menu. You may also set MX Player as the default player under Settings / Player Selection. You may assign external players to various categories of the app by doing this.
9. That’s it! MX Player is now successfully integrated with Vue Media.
Signing up for an Account on Vue Media IPTV
NOTE: Since these apps aren’t available for install through Amazon or Google Play, we don’t know if they hold the proper licensing for the channels that they deliver. A simple Google search for the following services will yield registration & install instructions. Always use a VPN with these unverified IPTV services.
Important Note: TROYPOINT always recommends having month to month subscriptions with any IPTV service!
How To Install Vue Media IPTV
For instructions on how to install the Vue Media application on your device, refer to our Note above. You will also receive a welcome email with more information after registering.
IPTV services like Vue Media IPTV are continually updating their applications and it’s difficult for us to keep up with everything, as TROYPOINT does not own or operate any IPTV service.
Vue Media Features & Details
Vue Media IPTV is a great alternative for Live TV without the hassle of dealing with cable. With their basic package you get 2,800+ live HD channels including PPV events, Sports packages, VOD Movies, international channels, and more.
Although Vue Media looks to be a good service, we recommend checking out our other best IPTV services. For other Live TV alternatives and more information on IPTV, check out our complete guide below.
For more tech and streaming tutorials be sure to sign up for the TROYPOINT Newsletter with updates weekly.
This Newsletter provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more. Click the link below for your TROYPOINT Newsletter Subscription:
IMPORTANT: TROYPOINT is not affiliated with Vue Media IPTV in any way. If you need help with this service, you must reach out to their team.
We will not answer any technical support questions/comments about Vue Media or any other IPTV service.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 126.96.36.199
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.