IMPORTANT NOTE: Red Queen is no longer available. We suggest using one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Addons for a working alternative.
The Red Queen is a video addon within the Racoon City Repo which is also home to the popular Arachnid addon. It is currently pulling tons of links, especially when integrated with real-debrid.
The Red Queen Addon works great on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
For these reasons and more, The Red Queen has been included as one of our Best Kodi Addons by TROYPOINT.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a Real-Debrid account when streaming content from The Red Queen.
This will provide you with tons of high-quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the steps below to install The Red Queen Kodi addon to your Kodi device. We also include Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation tutorial.
The Red Queen Kodi Add-On Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – http://racooncity.gq/repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “rcc” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “rcc” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.racooncity.zip
- Wait for the “Racoon City Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Racoon City Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose The Red Queen
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, click OK
- Wait for the “The Red Queen Add-on installed” message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
The Red Queen Kodi Addon Description & Details
Using The Red Queen for streaming is a breeze as there are only six Categories to choose from.
These include: Search, Movies, TV Shows, IPTV, Settings, and Testing.
It is currently pulling in tons of high-quality links including 1080p and 4K UHD.
As mentioned previously, The Red Queen works best when paired with Real-Debrid.
For other great Kodi add-ons like The Red Queen that work great with Real-Debrid, be sure to check out our resource below.
The Red Queen is a fabulous Kodi addon that works on any device you are using Kodi. Give it a try today!
The Red Queen Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the The Red Queen Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal.
Should I use a VPN with the The Red Queen Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can The Red Queen Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!