The following guide will offer step-by-step instructions on How To Install SportsDevil Kodi Add-On. By installing SportsDevil on your Kodi device, you will have access to tons of live sporting events and much more.
SportsDevil features numerous Sports Categories and more for all your sporting needs. This add-on has been around for a long time and is constantly updated for a terrific user experience.
Because of it’s popularity and large amount of Sports items, it has been chosen as one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install SportsDevil Kodi Add-On on your device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install SportsDevil Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “sports” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “sports” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.kodil-1.3.zip
- Wait for the “Kodil Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Scroll down and select SportsDevil
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait a minute or two for the rest of the add-ons to fully install
- Then go back to the Home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons
- Click Video add-ons
- Click SportsDevil
- That’s it! The SportsDevil Kodi add-on is now successfully installed.
SportsDevil Features & Description
With SportsDevil now installed on your Kodi device, you will have tons of viewing options for all your Sports needs. Categories available include: Favourites, Blogs, Highlights, Live Sports, Sports TV, & Live TV.
The reason SportsDevil has become such a popular Kodi add-on is for it’s live sporting events. You can find live sports options for nearly every sport including: Football, Boxing/WWE/UFC, Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Baseball, Tennis, Motorsport, Rugby, Darts, Snooker, Golf, and more.
Many times, SportsDevil will provide users with different picture quality options including 720p and even 1080p. This is a great feature for those who like viewing sporting events in High Definition quality.
When searching for a live sports stream, you may have to try numerous sources before getting one to work. However, SportsDevil provides tons of options so if you do not find one right away, keep trying until a link works.
Important Note: Many times sports streams within the SportsDevil Kodi add-on will buffer or not work at all.
If you encounter a “no stream available” message after choosing a source, try clicking another source. Often times however, live events may not work within SportsDevil.
That is why for live television and sporting events, TROYPOINT recommends using an IPTV service. Use the link below for more information on IPTV and our top recommend services.
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 700,000 times!