The step-by-step guide below will show you How To Install Scrubs Kodi Add-On.
Scrubs is a Movie and TV Show Kodi add-on and a fork of the Exodus Kodi Add-On.
With a simple interface and awesome settings and content, Scrubs is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install Scrubs Kodi Add-On on your device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Scrubs Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://jewbmx.github.io and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type JewRepo or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click JewRepo or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.jewrepo.zip
- Wait for JewRepo Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click JewRepo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click Scrubs
- Click Install
- Wait for the Scrubs add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from the steps above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Scrubs Kodi Add-On Details & Description
The Scrubs Add-on features the same layout as Exodus. Categories available include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Networks, Tools, and Search.
Each Category will provide you with sub-categories to sort between genre, year, and more.
There are plenty of source options including choices for 720p and 1080p High Def.
If you are a fan of the Exodus Add-On, Scrubs is an awesome choice for all your streaming needs. Give it a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!