This article will provide you with details and review Sapphire Secure IPTV. This is an IPTV Service that hosts over 4,000 Channels in both HD & SD quality.
Sapphire Secure IPTV serves up over 4,000 live HD channels at only $5 per month!
For those of you looking for a quality inexpensive IPTV service, you’ve found it.
Sapphire Secure can be installed on Android powered devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Before we get started: TROYPOINT does not own or operate this IPTV service. TROYPOINT does not receive any revenue or affiliate commissions from this service. All support requests must go directly through Sapphire Secure IPTV. Support questions will not be answered in the comments below. Thank you.
Sapphire Secure Highlights
- Over 4,000 live HD channels
- PPV Events
- Professional sports season packages
- Pay on month-to-month basis with no contract
- M3U URL Provided
- Not IP location locked
- Works great with IPVanish VPN
- Extra connections available at checkout
- Multi screen
- Electronic Program Guide
- External player support
- Remote-control friendly interface
- Available as an APK (Android application)
- Telegram chat support available
Sapphire Secure does not include a video on demand section for movies and TV shows. We suggest using one of the Best APKs for that instead.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming with IPTV services such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify whether IPTV providers hold the proper licensing for content delivered through said service. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Prior to downloading the application on your device, you will need to register for a Sapphire Secure account.
You may purchase up to five connections during registration with their “Platinum” packages. The registration link is seen below, but be sure to scroll down for our screenshot tutorial to ensure successful sign up.
1. To sign up for a Sapphire Secure account, click on the link above or use the following URL – https://sapphiresecure.net/cart.php
2. You will then see the Hosting Services plans. For our tutorial we chose the “Silver Plus+” plan.
Additional connections are referred to “Websites” on the cart page. So, if you need five connections you would purchase either the Platinum or Platinum Plus+ package.
Connections are the number of devices that may use the service at the same time.
The Plus+ packages include adult channels so if you want those, make sure that you choose the plus option for your respective package.
If you use the older Mag Boxes, you can register for an account under the Classic Server section. For those of you using Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, you will want to register under the Shared Hosting tab which the above link points to.
Important Note: As of this writing Sapphire Secure is now only accepting Bitcoin and Litecoin for payment.
For more information on Bitcoin and how to use this cryptocurrency view our complete Bitcoin guide below.
3. Double check you selected your desired plan, then click Continue on the right side of the screen.
4. Once you choose your plan, you will create a new account.
5. Scroll down to enter your billing information. After filling out all the information, click Checkout on the right side of the screen.
Congrats you now have a Sapphire Secure account!
IMPORTANT: You will receive an email from Sapphire Secure after registering on how to install this application. Keep this email in a safe place as it includes important information such as your login credentials and support information.
Upon successful registration, you will receive an email with your service username and password which you will need in a future step outlined below. Please wait for that email to arrive prior to moving onto the steps below.
How To Install Sapphire Secure
For instructions on how to install the Sapphire Secure app on your device, you will need to refer to your welcome email provided by the service.
Services like Sapphire Secure are continually updating their applications and it’s difficult for us to keep up with everything, as TROYPOINT does not own or operate any IPTV service.
However, Sapphire Secure is available within our TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer. This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes. Use the link below to access this free application.
Again prior to installing this app you will need to register for an account with Sapphire Secure. Click the link below to sign up for an account.
Once the app is installed on your device, refer to our screenshots and other features of the service below for more information.
Live TV Categories
With each Sapphire Secure package comes over 4,000 Live TV channels sorted into several categories.
These Live TV Categories are highlighted by the following:
- PPV (Live Events)
- All Major Sports Packages (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL)
- US – Entertainment
- US – Movies
- US – News
- ESPN Plus
- US – Music
- 24/7 Channels
- UK – Entertainment
- UK – News
- UK – Sports
Unfortunately Sapphire Secure does not have any content within their Movies and TV Series categories. We recommend using APKs for the latest Movies and TV Shows. Check out our guide below for more information.
How To Add Favorites
Sapphire Secure also allows users to create a list of your favorite channels. See the quick screenshot guide below on how to add Favorites within the app.
1. On the Sapphire Secure Home screen click Live TV.
2. Once on the TV Guide select your desired channel and hold the OK button on your remote.
3. You will see a drop down menu appear, click Add to Favourite.
4. You should then see the “Added to Favourite” message at the bottom of your screen.
5. Click the back button on your remote, then select Favourites from the Live TV menu.
6. You will notice that your selected channel is now located in your Favourites.
7. If you want to remove a channel from your Favourites, hold down the OK button on your remote then select “Remove From Favourite.”
8. Your Favourites menu should now be empty.
Integrate MX Player on Sapphire Secure
Another great feature within Sapphire Secure is the ability to add external media players. We recommend using MX Player on many APKs and IPTV Services. See the short guide below on how to integrate MX Player on Sapphire Secure.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Sapphire Secure, then on the Home screen select Settings in the upper right menu.
3. Scroll down and select External Players.
4. Click Add Player.
5. Scroll down and choose MX Player.
6. Click Add.
7. You should then see the message “MX Player Player added successfully” on the bottom of your screen.
8. After clicking on a channel, you should now see the MX Player option appear on the drop down menu. You may also set MX Player as the default player under Settings / Player Selection. You may assign external players to various categories of the app by doing this.
9. That’s it! MX Player is now successfully integrated with Sapphire Secure.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Sapphire Secure Support
TROYPOINT does not own or operate this IPTV Service. TROYPOINT does not receive any revenue or affiliate commissions from this service.
If you need support, you must reach out to the Sapphire Secure IPTV team.
You can do that by Submitting a Ticket on their website.
You can also use their Telegram Support Group.
IMPORTANT: TROYPOINT is not affiliated with Sapphire Secure IPTV in any way. If you need help with this service, you must reach out to their team.
We will not answer any technical questions/comments about Sapphire Secure or any other IPTV service.
Follow the instructions above on how to seek support through the Telegram App.