IMPORTANT NOTE: Resident Evil is no longer available. We suggest using our list of Best Kodi Builds to find a working alternative.
This in-depth report of Resident Evil Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Resident Evil safe to use? Is Resident Evil legal? How do I install Resident Evil Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Resident Evil isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Resident Evil is a solid Kodi build located in the Racoon City Repository, which contains some popular addons such as Arachnid and The Red Queen.
The best parts of the Resident Evil build include its unique interface, smooth navigation, and category selection.
For these reasons and more, we have included Resident Evil within our Best Kodi Builds list.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Resident Evil Kodi Build Screenshots
Is Hard Nox Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Hard Nox repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Hard Nox is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Hard Nox Kodi Build through their repository.
How To Install Resident Evil Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://racooncity.gq/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “rc” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “rc” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.racooncity-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Racoon City Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Racoon City Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Racoon City Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Racoon City Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Not Here
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Racoon City Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Resident Evil
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Resident Evil Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Resident Evil Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The Resident Evil Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Resident Evil Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Debrid category within the menu.
2. Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select Authorize RD.
3. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid heading.
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. That’s it! You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
Resident Evil Build Features and Components
The Resident Evil build features a great interface, and the layout allows for smooth navigation.
The Resident Evil build features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, AIO, System, Debrid, Sports, Adult, and Power.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Resident Evil build include The Crew, Arachnid, Numbers, Athena, Magic Dragon, METV, and many others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Resident Evil is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Resident Evil Kodi Build a try today!
Resident Evil Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Resident Evil Kodi Build?
Resident Evil is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!