This step-by-step guide will show you How To Install NoXoS Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
The NoXoS Kodi build is located within the SG Wizard, which is listed as one of our Best Kodi Wizards.
The SG Wizard contains other great Kodi builds such as the NotFlix Build.
NoXoS features a unique interface compared to other builds, great category selection, quality video addons, and more.
This build works great especially when integrated with Real-Debrid.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
NoXoS Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the NoXoS Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How To Install NoXoS Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “sgwizard” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “sgwizard” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – plugin.program.sgwizard-1.1.1.zip
- Wait for the “SG Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Continue
- When this message appears click Ignore or the back button on your remote
- Return back to the Home screen of Kodi and choose Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Program add-ons
- Click SG Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose NoXoS
- Select Fresh Install
- Click Continue
- Wait for the NoXoS Build to install
- When this message appears click Force Close
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The NoXoS Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
It’s important to note that this build also works great for Real-Debrid users.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the NoXoS Kodi build.
1. Locate the System category within the menu
2. Scroll down and select RD Auth.
3. Click auth_resolveurl
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
9. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid within the NoXoS Kodi Build.
NoXoS Kodi Build Details & Description
The NoXoS Kodi build is a newer build this is quickly gaining popularity among the cord-cutting community.
NoXoS provides various categories, which include Movies, TV Shows, System, Live TV, Sports, and more.
The video add-ons provided within the NoXoS build include SkyNet, FEN, Shadow, The Crew, Asgard, and several others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. For more Real-Debrid alternatives be sure to check out our guide below.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
For other great builds, I highly recommend viewing our Best Kodi Builds list.
Overall, NoXoS is a great, new build that works on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick 4K.
Give the NoXoS Kodi Build a try today!
NoXoS Kodi Build FAQ
What is NoXoS?
NoXoS is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!