The step-by-step guide below will show you How To Install Nole Cinema Kodi Add-On.
Nole Cinema is an auto-play Movie Add-On for viewing HD films.
It is currently working fantastically with numerous categories and streams to choose from.
Nole Cinema uses the auto-play feature meaning users do not have to scour through tons of links to find a working source. With this add-on, titles automatically begin to play.
For this reason and more, Nole Cinema is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install Nole Cinema Kodi Add-On. This guide will show you how to install Nole on Kodi 17.6 as well as Kodi 18 Leia.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Nole Cinema Kodi Add-On 17.6 & 18 Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://www.planet-universe.co.uk and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type planet or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose planet or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.rings.zip
- Wait for Ring of Saturn Repository Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose Ring of Saturn Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Nole Cinema
- Click Install
- Wait for the Nole Cinema add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from those shown above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Nole Cinema Kodi Add-On Features & Description
Unlike other add-ons that provide a list of links to choose from for streaming, Nole only shows three options after making your selection: 720p, 1080p HD (when available), and Search.
Simply pick a stream quality option and the Movie will start playing.
For those who like to hand pick the source they are streaming from, use the Search option which will show Providers.
The Nole Cinema add-on works extremely fast and has all films separated into Genre Categories. These include: Action, Adventure, Animation Domination, Comedy, Crime, DC Comics, Drama, Horror, Marvel Universe, Sports, Romance, Sci-Fi, Thrillers, and War.
There is also a list of BoxSets for anyone who is interested.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use add-on that makes streaming fast and enjoyable, look no further than Nole Cinema.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.