This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Nocturnal Kodi Build.
The Nocturnal build features quality video addons, great categories, and an awesome interface.
Nocturnal works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nocturnal Kodi Build Screenshots
- 2 How To Install Nocturnal Kodi Build Guide
- 3 Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPN
- 4 Real-Debrid Integration
- 5 Nocturnal Build Features and Components
- 6 Nocturnal Kodi Build FAQ
- 7 What is the Nocturnal Kodi Build?
- 8 How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
- 9 Are Kodi Builds Legal?
- 10 What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
Nocturnal Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Nocturnal Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://myatom.one/AbsolutionBuilds/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “AbsolutionBuilds” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “AbsolutionBuilds” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.chainsrepo-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the Chains Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Chains Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Chains Build Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Chains Build Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Not Used
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Chains Build Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Nocturnal Build
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Nocturnal Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Nocturnal Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The Nocturnal Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
Warning! Protect Yourself With IPVanish VPNMost cord-cutters use a IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 22.214.171.124
When you use IPVanish, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
It’s important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 65% with Yearly Plan
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
For those of you using Android TV devices, you can easily install the IPVanish app directly through Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
You will get your username and password when you register for an account.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – Success! Your identifying IP Address has changed and you are now anonymous.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by IPVanish which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
You can now setup IPVanish VPN on all of your other Internet-connected devices. You can use IPVanish on unlimited devices!
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Nocturnal Kodi build.
1. Select the System category within the menu.
2. Scroll down and click System.
3. Within the Add-ons menu on the left, scroll over and select Manage dependencies.
4. Scroll down and choose ResolveURL.
5. Select Configure.
6. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select ReAuthorize My Account under the Real-Debrid header.
7. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
8. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
9. Enter in the provided code from Step 7 and click Continue.
10. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
11. You should then notice a “Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
12. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid within the Nocturnal Kodi Build.
Note: For this example, we are watching Night of the Living Dead, which is one of our Best Public Domain Movies.
Nocturnal Build Features and Components
Nocturnal features a unique interface with numerous categories to choose from.
The Nocturnal build categories include Movies, Shows, Kids Zone, Trakt, Media, System, and Exit.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Nocturnal build include Marauder, Chains Sinisters, FEN, Athena, Shadow, Seren, and many others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
For other great builds to choose from, check out our updated list of Best Kodi Builds!
Overall, Nocturnal is a cool build that works on all popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Nocturnal Kodi Build a try today!
Nocturnal Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Nocturnal Kodi Build?
Nocturnal is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!