NOTE: There is a new repository URL for this add-on.
Previous URL: http://cy4root.000webhostapp.com/start/
Updated URL: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
The step-by-step guide below will show you How To Install Mirror Kodi addon. Mirror is a video addon that uses auto-play for fast, high quality streaming.
It is currently working fabulously with tons of links and an easy to use interface. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Mirror. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
NOTE: After testing we found that Mirror does include some torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the screenshot tutorial below to install the Mirror Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
NOTE: Mirror is setup to auto-play content upon making a selection. I highly suggest reading the details & description guide below the screenshot tutorial that will show you how to turn this off and many more important features.
Mirror Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ and click OK
- Disregard the old Repository URL in the screenshot below
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “cy4root” or any other name
- Click OK
- Click your back button on remote until you are back on the System screen
- Select Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Install from zip file
- Click “cy4root” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.cy4root-master.zip
- Wait for the “Cy4Root Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Select Install from repository
- Click Cy4Root Repository
- Choose Video add-ons
- Choose MirRoR Video
- Click Install
- When this message appears just click OK
- If this message appears about a setup-wizard click No
- Wait a minute or two for all of the additional add-ons to install
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Hover over to the right and select MirRoR Video
- Installation of the Mirror Kodi Add-on is now complete. Enjoy!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Mirror Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Then select ResolveURL Settings.
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to Mirror and select Search.
11. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
12. Select New search.
13. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
14. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
15. Notice the Real-Debrid links that appear with the “RD” in the link name.
16. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Mirror Kodi Add-on.
Mirror Kodi Addon Description & Details
Mirror is an extremely simple addon with a complete library of Movies & TV Shows.
The categories within Mirror include: Movies, My Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, New Episodes, IMDB, TMDB, Youtube Channels, VipBox, Tools, Search, and News.
As stated above, Mirror is set to auto-play content upon making a selection. TROYPOINT suggests changing this as not all movies and tv shows will stream with auto-play enabled.
To disable, use steps below:
- Click Tools
- Choose SETTINGS: General
- Scroll down to hover over Playback
- Change Default action from Auto Play to Directory
- Click OK
With auto-play turned off, you can now choose your source selection for a better streaming experience.
Mirror works great on its own, however, it will work even better when integrated with real-debrid.
For those with a trakt.tv account, this can also be added making Mirror an all-in-one addon.
Overall, Mirror is an awesome Kodi addon that works great on several devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Mirror Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.