NOTE: There is a new repository URL for this add-on.
Previous URL: http://cy4root.000webhostapp.com/start/
Updated URL: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
The step-by-step guide below will show you How To Install Mirror Kodi addon. Mirror is a video addon that uses auto-play for fast, high quality streaming.
It is currently working fabulously with tons of links and an easy to use interface. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Mirror. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the screenshot tutorial below to install the Mirror Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
NOTE: Mirror is setup to auto-play content upon making a selection. I highly suggest reading the details & description guide below the screenshot tutorial that will show you how to turn this off and many more important features.
Mirror Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/ and click OK
- Disregard the old Repository URL in the screenshot below
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “cy4root” or any other name
- Click OK
- Click your back button on remote until you are back on the System screen
- Select Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Install from zip file
- Click “cy4root” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.cy4root-master.zip
- Wait for the “Cy4Root Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Select Install from repository
- Click Cy4Root Repository
- Choose Video add-ons
- Choose MirRoR Video
- Click Install
- When this message appears just click OK
- If this message appears about a setup-wizard click No
- Wait a minute or two for all of the additional add-ons to install
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Hover over to the right and select MirRoR Video
- Installation of the Mirror Kodi Add-on is now complete. Enjoy!
Mirror Kodi Addon Description & Details
Mirror is an extremely simple addon with a complete library of Movies & TV Shows.
The categories within Mirror include: Movies, My Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, My TV Shows, New Episodes, IMDB, TMDB, Youtube Channels, VipBox, Tools, Search, and News.
As stated above, Mirror is set to auto-play content upon making a selection. TROYPOINT suggests changing this as not all movies and tv shows will stream with auto-play enabled.
To disable, use steps below:
- Click Tools
- Choose SETTINGS: General
- Scroll down to hover over Playback
- Change Default action from Auto Play to Directory
- Click OK
With auto-play turned off, you can now choose your source selection for a better streaming experience.
Mirror works great on its own, however, it will work even better when integrated with real-debrid.
For those with a trakt.tv account, this can also be added making Mirror an all-in-one addon.
Overall, Mirror is an awesome Kodi addon that works great on several devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.