This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the MatchBox Kodi Addon.
MatchBox is a Real-Debrid only video addon for Movies and TV Shows in High Definition.
This addon is currently working fabulously and pulling in tons of quality links.
It is compatible with tons of Kodi devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, MECOOL Box, Chromecast, and more.
MatchBox features a simple user interface with several categories for an all-inclusive streaming experience.
For these reasons and more, MatchBox can be found within our list of Best Kodi Addons.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Use the steps below to install MatchBox Kodi Addon on your preferred device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
MatchBox Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://vc-project.net/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “vc” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose vc or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select repository.vc-1.1.zip
- Wait for “Vicious Circle Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Vicious Circle Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select MatchBox
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the MatchBox Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
In order to use MatchBox Kodi Addon, we must integrate a Real-Debrid account to collect streaming links.
Follow the guide below to integrate Real Debrid within MatchBox Kodi.
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the MatchBox Kodi Addon and scroll down to select Settings
3. Hover over Resolvers and click Open Resolver Settings
4. Within the Universal Resolvers tab, scroll down to the Real-Debrid category and select (Re)Authorise My Account
5. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
7. Enter in the provided code from Step 5 and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
9. That’s it! You should now encounter Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised message
MatchBox Kodi Addon Description & Details
MatchBox is a simple, easy to use addon with various categories to choose from for streaming.
These include Movies, TV Shows, Trakt Portal, Wild West, Music Box, World of Wheels, and much more.
In order to get links within MatchBox we must use a real-debrid account. This is the best way to get streaming links with no buffering.
For more Real-Debrid options, we suggest viewing our resource article below.
Also, be sure to check out our popular guides for even more streaming options!
Give the MatchBox Kodi Addon a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 126.96.36.199
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 62% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
MatchBox Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the MatchBox Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the MatchBox Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can the MatchBox Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.