The following step-by-step tutorial will provide you with instructions to install Loki Kodi add-on.
Loki is a Movie and TV Show add-on with some extra bonus Categories to boot. Because of its large library of content and fast sources, Loki has been chosen as a TROYPOINT Best Kodi Add-On.
Use the steps below to install Loki Kodi Add-On on your preferred device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Loki Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://kodiuk.tv/repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “loki” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “loki” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.Loki-0.0.6.zip
- Wait for the “Loki Repository” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Loki Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select loki add-on
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Click No when this message appears
- Wait a minute or two for the rest of the add-ons to fully install
- Then go back to the Home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons
- Click Video add-ons
- Click loki add-on
- That’s it! The Loki Kodi add-on is now successfully installed.
Loki Kodi Add-On Details & Features
Loki has an extensive list of Categories to choose from. These include: Latest News and Updates, Christmas, Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, Stand Up Comedy, Kids, Music Karaoke, Fitness, Sport, WWE, UFC, Live PPV Events, Authorize Real-Debrid, Settings, and Test Area.
Loki works best with a real-debrid account integrated within the add-on. However, it will still bring quality links for those without this service. If not using real-debrid, I suggest rapidvideo links which seem to be working great.
Both Movies and TV Show Categories offer a One-Click feature which is perfect for those who do not like to search and choose links. There is also a search option if you cannot find what you are looking for in the given sub-categories.
IMPORTANT: If you’re trying to install unverified apps into your Firestick or Fire TV from the Amazon App Store, you can only complete it by side-loading or installing anything into your device without using the official app-distribution method. I recommend using a VPN to install such apps. Click this link to learn how to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube.
Overall, Loki is an awesome add-on that is working perfectly on the Amazon Firestick and Fire TV which are today’s most popular streaming devices. However, it also works fabulously on nearly any device you prefer!
Give it a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button!
Downloaded over 600,000 times!