This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install Locutus Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Boxes, and any device running the Kodi software.
Important Note: Locutus is an add-on that works with Real-Debrid only and uses torrent links to play media.
Anytime torrent links are involved you MUST USE A VPN while streaming to ensure your full privacy.
Due to the quality of content and streaming links within this add-on, we have included Locutus in the TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons List.
Use the following guide to install Locutus Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.
We will also provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on.VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Locutus Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “diamond” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “diamond” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.6.zip
- Wait for the “Diamond Build Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose Locutus (Debrid Only)
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for Locutus add-on to install
- Once the Locutus Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Locutus (Debrid Only)
- That’s it! Now check out the short guide below on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. When trying to launch the Locutus add-on you will be prompted with this message. Write down the provided code
3. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
4. Enter in the code you received from step 2 and click Continue.
5. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
6. Return back to Locutus and you will notice another successful authorization message. Just click OK.
7. If prompted with a change log, just hit the OK button on your remote
8. That’s it! Real-Debrid is now successfully integrated within Locutus
Locutus Kodi Addon Features & Description
The Locutus Kodi add-on features a simple user interface, and is filled with a great selection of popular Movies and TV Shows.
The Categories consist of: 1-Click Movies, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, YouTube Theater, Trakt, Last Played, and others.
As mentioned previously, this add-on is for Real-Debrid users only, and if you are a Real-Debrid user you will love this add-on.
Again since Locutus uses torrent links, be sure to USE A VPN while streaming any Movies or TV Shows from this add-on.
For other great Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work well with Real-Debrid be sure to check out our guide below.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Locutus looks to be a great Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
If you are a Real-Debrid user give Locutus a try today!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Locutus Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.