IMPORTANT NOTE: Last Kingdom is no longer available. We suggest using our list of Best Kodi Builds to find a working alternative.
This in-depth report of Last Kingdom Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Last Kingdom safe to use? Is Last Kingdom legal? How do I install Last Kingdom Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Last Kingdom isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Last Kingdom is a Kodi build located in the Last Kingdom Repository, which contains great video addons such as ClickSville.
Last Kingdom is a great Kodi build due to its slick interface, content, categories, and more. This build also works even better when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more, Last Kingdom is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Last Kingdom Kodi Build Screenshots
Is Last Kingdom Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Last Kingdom repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Last Kingdom is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Last Kingdom Kodi Build through their repository.
Last Kingdom Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “king” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “king” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.lk.zip
- Wait for the “Last Kingdom Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Select Install from Repository
- Scroll down and choose Last Kingdom Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Last Kingdom Wizard
- Click Install
- When this screen appears click OK
- Wait for the “Last Kingdom Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear.
- Click Continue
- When this message appears click Ignore or the back button on your remote
- Return back to the Home screen of Kodi and choose Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Program add-ons
- Click Last Kingdom Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose “The lastkingdom Build – Family Leia”
- Scroll down and select Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for Last Kingdom to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The Last Kingdom Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Last Kingdom Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Apps menu item and select Programs within the lower menu.
2. Scroll down and choose RealDebrid-Mod
3. Click Yes
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. That’s it! Just click OK and you have now integrated Real-Debrid within the Last Kingdom build.
Last Kingdom Kodi Build Details & Description
The Last Kingdom Kodi build is a great functioning Kodi build, and is quickly gaining popularity.
Last Kingdom provides several categories, which include Wizard, Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Apps, The Crew, and more.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Last Kingdom build include The Crew, ClickSville, Mad Titan, Chains of Absolution, Kingdom, Shadow, FEN, and others.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
It’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to Live TV.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. For more Real-Debrid alternatives be sure to check out our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, Last Kingdom is a great build that works on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick 4K.
Give the Last Kingdom Kodi Build a try today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Last Kingdom?
Last Kingdom is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!