The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install Kong TV Kodi Add-On.
Kong TV is a Movie and TV Show add-on and a fork of Exodus. It is currently pulling in tons of awesome links and working fabulously on all devices.
It was previously used and very popular but went away for awhile. Now, Kong TV is back and better than ever.
Because of its wide array of content and easy to use layout, Kong TV is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install Watch Dogs Kodi Add-On. This guide will show you how to install Kong TV on Kodi 17.6 as well as Kodi 18 Leia.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
If you are looking for a simple way to install the best add-ons and repositories quickly and efficiently, I suggest using a Kodi Build. Click this link for a list of the Best Kodi Builds.
Install Kong TV Kodi Add-On 17.6 & 18 Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://lovearestartec.co.uk/StarTecAio/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type StarTecAio or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose StarTecAio or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click StarTecWiz
- Click repository.StarTec.zip
- Wait for Star-Tec Repository Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose Star-Tec Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Kong TV
- Click Install
- Wait for the Kong TV add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from those shown above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Kong TV Kodi Add-On Features & Details
As a fork or clone of Exodus, Kong TV features the same interface and Categories. These include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, IMDB Lists, TMDB Lists, More Stuff, Search Kong TV, Tools, and Show Changelog.
Nearly all titles hold numerous working links and seem to be updated on a regular basis. Kong TV works perfectly on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k as well as any streaming device you prefer.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.