Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install the Kodi Octopus Repository on the Firestick, Fire TV, & Android TV Boxes.
The Kodi Octopus Repository is one of the best working Kodi repositories available today. It is known for having some of the best Video add-ons available such as Alvin, TAZ, and more!
Check out the guides below if you are wanting to install these add-ons individually:
The Octopus Repository is also considered one of the Best Kodi Repositories by TROYPOINT.
For those unfamiliar with a Kodi repository or “repo,” think of a repository as a bucket containing several add-ons split up into different categories.
So instead of installing Kodi add-ons individually, you can install a Kodi repository that contains several add-ons that could all be to your liking.
Important Note: Like most Kodi Repositories, there are likely some add-ons within the Octopus Repository that aren’t working properly. If you are looking for the best Kodi add-ons available today, we recommend checking out our best Kodi add-ons list.
Prior to installing any Kodi repository, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install the Kodi Octopus Repo on your preferred streaming device.
How To Install Kodi Octopus Repo Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “octopus” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “octopus” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.octopus-0.1.54.zip
- Wait for the “Octopus Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select Octopus Repository
- That’s it! The Kodi Octopus Repository is now installed.
- You can now choose from several types of add-ons within the Octopus Repository.
Kodi Octopus Repo Details & Description
As mentioned previously, the Kodi Octopus Repo is one of the best working repositories available mainly due to its quality video add-ons.
Some of the notable Video add-ons within the Octopus Repo include: Alvin, TAZ, SportsDevil, TVTap, YouTube, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, and others.
The Octopus Repository also includes a few weather add-ons like Yahoo! Weather and the Open Weather Map.
Overall, if you are looking to install a Kodi Repository for quality video add-ons, then the Octopus Repository is a great option.
Give the Kodi Octopus Repository a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.
Today's Most Popular TROYPOINT Video
Get Free 1,000+ Secret App Guide