The step-by-step guide below will show you how to install the Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon.
The Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on is located within the LittleWiz Repository, and contains a great selection of karaoke songs to choose from!
For these reasons and more, you can find Kodi Karaoke Lite within our Best Kodi Addons list.
Use the instructions provided to install Kodi Karaoke Lite on your preferred Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: These apps shall only be used to stream music that fall under the public domain or those that do not violate any intellectual property laws. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “catchup” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “catchup” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and select kodi repos
- Click english
- Scroll down and select the following zip file URL – repository.catchup4kodi-1.4.zip
- Wait a minute or two for the LittleWiz Repo to install
- Then click Install from repository
- Click LittleWiz Repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Kodi Karaoke Lite
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK.
- Wait a minute or two for the Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on to install
- If this message appears just select No
- Once the Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Kodi Karaoke Lite
- That’s it! The Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on is now successfully installed
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 700,000 times!
Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon Details & Features
When first launching Kodi Karaoke Lite you will notice the large amount of song Genres to choose from.
Some of these Genres include: Country, Eighties, Rap, Fifties, Disco, Dance, Folk, Funk, and many more.
If you are a karaoke fan then you will love the Kodi Karaoke Lite addon! With new music added frequently, popular songs and albums are sure to be available for singing karaoke.
For other solid music alternatives on the Firestick, Fire TV, or Android TV Boxes, we recommend checking out our best music apps guide below.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Kodi Karaoke Lite looks to be a good Kodi music addon that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the Kodi Karaoke Lite addon a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 126.96.36.199
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.