This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The step-by-step guide below will show you how to install the Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon.
The Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on is located within the LittleWiz Repository, and contains a great selection of karaoke songs to choose from!
For these reasons and more, you can find Kodi Karaoke Lite within our Best Kodi Addons list.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Use the instructions provided to install Kodi Karaoke Lite on your preferred Kodi device.
Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://fusion.tvaddons.co
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “catchup” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “catchup” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and select kodi repos
- Click english
- Scroll down and select the following zip file URL – repository.catchup4kodi-1.4.zip
- Wait a minute or two for the LittleWiz Repo to install
- Then click Install from repository
- Click LittleWiz Repo
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Kodi Karaoke Lite
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK.
- Wait a minute or two for the Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on to install
- If this message appears just select No
- Once the Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Kodi Karaoke Lite
- That’s it! The Kodi Karaoke Lite add-on is now successfully installed
Kodi Karaoke Lite Addon Details & Features
When first launching Kodi Karaoke Lite you will notice the large amount of song Genres to choose from.
Some of these Genres include: Country, Eighties, Rap, Fifties, Disco, Dance, Folk, Funk, and many more.
If you are a karaoke fan then you will love the Kodi Karaoke Lite addon! With new music added frequently, popular songs and albums are sure to be available for singing karaoke.
For other solid music alternatives on the Firestick, Fire TV, or Android TV Boxes, we recommend checking out our best music apps guide below.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Kodi Karaoke Lite looks to be a good Kodi music addon that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the Kodi Karaoke Lite addon a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!
Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 18.104.22.168,22.214.171.124
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.