This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install the Kodi Ghost Repo on the Firestick, Fire TV, & Android TV Boxes.
The Kodi Ghost Repository is one of the best working Kodi repositories available today. It is known for having some great add-ons highlighted by Yoda, Robin Hood TV, World of Sounds, MP3 Streams, and many more.
The Kodi Ghost Repo is also considered one of the Best Kodi Repositories by TROYPOINT.
For those unfamiliar with a Kodi repository or “repo,” think of a repository as a bucket containing several add-ons split up into different categories.
So instead of installing Kodi add-ons individually, you can install a Kodi repository that contains several add-ons that could all be to your liking.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Important Note: Like most Kodi Repositories, there are likely some add-ons within the Ghost Repo that aren’t working properly. If you are looking for the best Kodi add-ons available today, we recommend checking out our best Kodi add-ons list.
Prior to installing any Kodi repository, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install the Kodi Ghost Repo on your preferred streaming device.
How To Install Kodi Ghost Repo Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ghost-repo.de
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “ghost” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “ghost” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.Ghost.zip
- Wait for the “Ghost Repo Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select Ghost Repo
- That’s it! The Kodi Ghost Repo is now installed.
- You can now choose from several types of add-ons within the Kodi Ghost Repo.
Kodi Ghost Repo Details & Description
As mentioned previously, the Kodi Ghost Repo is one of the best working repositories available mainly due to its large amount of quality add-ons.
Some of the notable Video add-ons within the Kodi Ghost Repo include: Armageddon, Robin Hood TV, Zeus, Galaxy, KidsTube, Ghost XXX, Yoda, YouTube, and others.
Some of the Music add-ons within the Ghost Repo include: World of Sounds, MP3 Streams, Thunder Struck, Sunshine Live Base, Amazon Prime Music, and more.
In addition to Video and Music add-ons, Kodi Ghost Repo also contains Program, Weather, Picture, and Look and feel add-ons that may be worth checking out.
Overall, if you are looking to install a Kodi Repository for great video, music, and other miscellaneous add-ons then the Kodi Ghost Repo is a solid choice.
Give the Kodi Ghost Repo a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!