The popular EzzerMacs Kodi Repository has returned and is once again available for installation on Kodi devices.
In March of 2022, this repository shut down after a twitter message from the developer.
Thanks to everyone who has been with me and supported me over the years its been great fun, But ime sorry to say that the ezzer-mac Repo has closed down….It may return in the future we will have to wait and see, in the mean time Stay Safe .Thank you all
— EzZeRmAn (@Ezzer_man) March 31, 2022
However, he also left the possibility open that the repo could see a return sometime in the future.
This now appears to be the case after the latest tweet from “EzzerMan” that verified it is back online.
The Ezzer-mac repo is back on line with exactly the same url ?along with my Wizard pic.twitter.com/jcHKOLAqdj
— EzZeRmAn (@Ezzer_man) May 5, 2022
EzzerMacs Repo hosts tons of popular Kodi addons and builds of which many are featured in our Best of Lists.
If you were a fan of this repo and its content, you can easily install on any Kodi device including Firestick & Fire TV.
Use the guide below to install Ezzer Mac Repo on Kodi.
Install EzzerMac Repo on Kodi
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding.
Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important running IPVanish VPN if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon or build such as Temple.
IPVanish VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons and builds to gain access to your personal data.
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo/ and click OK
- This is the official source of this repository
Note: The referenced link is the official URL of this app/addon. TROYPOINT does not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and has no affiliation with any developers.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “repo” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System Screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following warning message, click Yes
- Choose repo or whatever you named the zip file
- Click zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the EzzerMacs Wizard Repo Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is complete.
You can now access various Program Add-ons, Video Add-ons, and more within the EzzerMacs Repo. Enjoy.
Be sure to stay up-to-date with the latest streaming news, reviews, tips, and more by following the TROYPOINT Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best cord-cutting tips to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices and more.
Click the link below to join the other 800,000 Advisor subscribers.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!