The step-by-step guide below will show you how to install USTvnow on Kodi.
USTVnow is a FREE live television streaming Kodi add-on. It provides users with the following 6 major broadcast channels: ABC, CBS, CW, FOX, PBS, and MY9.
To use USTVnow, you will need to register for a free account at their website. You can do so at the following link:
USTVnow also offers a paid version which will grant access to more channels for $6.33/month. With USTVnow installed you will be able to view your favorite shows, events, and more all for free. This add-on is listed as one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons for live content on the TROYPOINT website.
Use the steps below to install USTVnow on your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
USTVnow Kodi Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://androidaba.com/addons/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type aba or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click aba or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository
- Click repository.kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repository add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click USTVNow
- Click Install
- Wait for add-on installed message to appear
- Add-on installation is complete!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 350,000 times!
USTVnow Details & Description
After installing USTVnow be sure to restart your Kodi device to access all elements within the add-on.
Once you launch USTVnow it will ask for your account information. Be sure to register for a free or paid account by CLICKING HERE. This will require a valid e-mail address. If you do not want to enter your personal information, learn how to Create an Anonymous E-Mail address by clicking the link below:
With USTVnow installed you can access all your favorite basic cable channels and shows with ease. Also included in this add-on are Categories for a TV Guide, Movies on Now, Movies Later Today, Upcoming Movies, Recordings, Scheduled and Settings.
While USTVnow is a great option for streaming basic live television, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service such as Area 51 or SET TV for reliable live TV. Both of these services offer over 500 HD channels for as little as $5 per month. For more information on these services, click the appropriate link shown below: