IMPORTANT NOTE: The Tap TV App Kodi Add-On is currently not available. Please check back periodically for updates. In the meantime, you can use the Best Kodi Addons List to find a reliable replacement.
Learn How To Install Tap TV App Kodi Add-On using the step by step guide shown below.
Tap TV App is a Kodi Add-on used for streaming and viewing live television. It is considered an IPTV Kodi Add-On and contains numerous Channel options.
Because Tap TV has such a wide array of live choices, it has been listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-Ons.
Use the steps below to install Tap TV App on your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Tap TV App Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://bliss-tv.com/lite/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type lite or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click lite or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.bookmarklite.zip
- Wait for BookMark Repo Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Bookmark Lite Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click Tap TV App
- Click Install
- Wait for the Tap TV App add-on installed message to appear
- The add-on installation is complete!
Tap TV App Description & Features
Tap TV App has a simple interface with several live television Categories to choose from. Within the Categories are Channels available for selection.
The Categories included are: Documentary, Food, Kids, Movies, Music, News, Religious, Sport, and UK & USA Channels.
Most of the options Tap TV provides are everyday Channels you would find in any Cable or Dish package. However, upon clicking the UK & USA Channel list, you will see tons of other streams for your viewing pleasure.
Some of the more popular Channels include Discovery, FOX, E!, Freeform, TNT, VH1, USA, Travel, FX, Showtime, Cinemax, NBC Sports Network, Golf Channel and much more.
Upon testing the Tap TV, I have found it is very easy to use. Simply choose a category and a channel and the live stream will begin to play.
While most Channels do provide a stream, not all of them work efficiently. You will more than likely experience some buffering and lag while using Tap TV. That is why for reliable live television, TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service such as Eternal TV or Area 51 IPTV.
To learn how to install Eternal or Area 51 on your streaming device, click the provided link below:
Overall, the Tap TV App Kodi Add-On provides users with live television at a price that is suitable for all.
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 400,000 times!