The following step-by-step guide will show you how to Install Quest Media Kodi Build.
Quest Media is an awesome Kodi build created by the makers of Titanium. Quest offers all the best add-ons with just one simple installation. This build is very large in size which may have problems running on the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV 3. However, it should work great for Kodi users with a 2nd Generation Fire TV or NVIDIA SHIELD.
Quest Media offers 3 Servers to choose from. If the first one does not work, try using one of the other two provided options.
Quest is listed as one of the Best Kodi Builds available by TROYPOINT.
I suggest resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build to ensure maximum success. See links below for Kodi reset tutorials.
Install Quest Media Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – https://repo.supremebuilds.com/and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supreme or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click supreme or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.supremebuilds.zip
- Wait for Supreme Builds Wizard add-on message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Supreme Builds Repository
- Click Program Add-Ons
- Click Supreme Builds Wizard
- Click Install
- Select any of the Settings you may want enabled
- Click Ignore
- Return to home Screen and click Add-Ons
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Supreme Builds Wizard
- Click Builds
- Click Quest Media
- Click Standard Install or Fresh Install if you want to wipe Kodi clean prior to setup
- Click Yes, Install
- After the download is complete, restart Kodi
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button by using my favorite build. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each add-on individually.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 350,000 times!
Quest Media Build Features
After installing Quest Media, restart your device. You will notice messages appearing on the screen while add-ons are installing and menus are being built. Wait for these to finish installing before using the build. (This may take up to 5 minutes)
Once the build installation is complete you will notice the updated interfcace Quest offers. This is a very sleek homepage that offers many great categories including: Menu, IPTV, Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, & Music.
Quest also has some of the Best add-ons available pre-loaded in this build. Some popular add-ons associated within Quest Media include: Not Sure, Neptune Rising, Now Music, The Players Klub, Gears TV, AdultHideout, Fantastic, Incursion, Limitless IPTV, SportsDevil, YouTube, and more.
The Build also provides a Speed Test and many other awesome features that can be of great value. Check out the Quest Media Build to see how it works for you!Kodi users should always connect to a VPN to protect their identity and privacy while streaming. I use IPVanish on all of my streaming devices and I suggest that you do the same.
Get any IPVanish VPN plan for 20% off with coupon code SAVE20NOW.
This special discount will expire soon so don't delay.
Click Here To Get Your IPVanish Discount