IMPORTANT NOTE: Project Cypher is no longer available, TROYPOINT recommends using the Best Kodi Add-Ons list to find a working add-on. This list is updated DAILY with the most recent, working add-on choices.
The following tutorial will provide you with an instructional guide to install Project Cypher on Kodi.
Project Cypher is a complete Kodi Add-On that provides users with access to nearly every Major News Outlet in the United States. This is a great way to view local TV free of charge. For this reason and more, Project Cypher is one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons available.
Follow the guide below to install Project Cypher on your favorite Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Project Cypher Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://cypher-media.com/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type cypher or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click cypher or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.Cypherslocker.zip
- Wait for Cyphers locker Repository Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Cyphers locker Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click Project Cypher
- Click Install
- Wait for Project Cypher add-on installed message to appear
- The add-on installation is complete!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 350,000 times!
Project Cypher Description & Elements
Project Cypher is a Kodi addon that is full of content. It is best known for hosting nearly every local television channel available in the U.S. To view each channel, simply click Cypher’s Local News IPTV from the main screen. The News Stations will be sorted alphabetically by State. I have found that most streams work fairly well.
To go along with the Local News available in Project Cypher, there are numerous other Sections for viewing. These include: Movies, TV Shows, Cypher Sports Zone (Live), Cypher Sports Zone (VOD), Cyphers VIP IPTV, Cyphers APK IPTV in Kodi, Cypher 24/7 TV, Cypher Miami TV, Cypher [adult swim], Cypher Chilled Zone, Cypher Concerts and Events, and Cypher Serial Killers.
If you are someone who has cut the cord and have been looking for a way to view Live Local TV, Project Cypher is your answer. With nearly ever city and channel in the U.S. covered, you will be sure to find a station that fits your needs.
Not only does Cypher work great for local TV but also has tons of content for viewing Movies, TV Shows, and more. Be sure to check all of it’s features out and it might be your next favorite add-on!